What's new

Who inspired you the most when it came to starting your business?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you started to work, whether it be freelance or starting your own business, who inspired you the most to go into that direction?

For me, I don't think really anyone pushed me in this direction. I was more inspired by hearing about freelance options online, and I joined Fiverr as my first ever source of freelance work.

For me I am my own motivation my environment also inspires me greatly these are the things what keeps me up at night and makes me to try something different and new

After working for many years I figured out that I might be able to live a comfortable life by working on a job but I will never be able to build wealth by working on jobs, that's how I started building businesses.

Actually before I started my business, there are few numbers of people whom I have always looked up to their success and they path they have followed to make them successful so since then, I have been trying to learn from their instructions.

In my case there is really not much of a who but rather what. I was inspired to start up my own business because i needed to be independent. I want to make money to be able to take care of my family when the time comes and also have enough time for myself.

When you started to work, whether it be freelance or starting your own business, who inspired you the most to go into that direction?

For me, I don't think really anyone pushed me in this direction. I was more inspired by hearing about freelance options online, and I joined Fiverr as my first ever source of freelance work.
I don't have business but many peaple want to have good income and live comfortable life however it's hard requires good capital and good ideas but I think it's worth it for them

Actually no one inspired me to start my own business instead everyone is inspiring me to have an average life and career but I inspire myself to start my own business.

I was inspired to start up business because I want to make money for myself, never to depend on anybody I actually like doing things that will really give me money, because when I see people making money in their business it really gives me joy.

Well, I would start by business and get inspired by many people. There are many wise people who can teach you many different kinds of lesson when it comes to starting any kind of business.

Well inspiration about business, comes from different places both from people whom you relate with and those knowledge you read from books. I personally inspired myself due to others success.

After working for many years I figured out that I might be able to live a comfortable life by working on a job but I will never be able to build wealth by working on jobs, that's how I started building businesses.
This is a very good decision and one I am currently emulating as I intend to build businesses both offline and online this would give me more flexibility and financial freedom.
This is a very good decision and one I am currently emulating as I intend to build businesses both offline and online this would give me more flexibility and financial freedom.

It is really hard to run and maintain an offline business, therefore, I am concentrating only on online business. You can manage your online business as long as you have internet connected device.

I was inspired by my parents because my dad was an investor, I picked up his attitude and character because I saw the benefits it accrued to him by virtue of that.

I used to have a friend who was ready to give me money to start a business so he gave me a little amount of money sometime ago to start my clothing line business which failed at the end of the day

It is really hard to run and maintain an offline business, therefore, I am concentrating only on online business. You can manage your online business as long as you have internet connected device.

I think that both online and offline businesses are hard to conduct. It is much harder to get customers when you have an online store and you must depend a lot on organic traffic.

There is absolutely no doubt that we can get inspired by different elements on how to start a business.

Successful business men, inspired me to start a business too because I believe that I can also be successful ad they have done.

No one inspired me when it comes to starting a business.
The fear of living poor, not been able to afford what I want is what inspired me to start a business. Those are my biggest motivation.

I've not started my business yet so no one has inspired me to start a business of my own. A friend of mine inspired me to start working online though and i'm very grateful he did.

The situation that inspired me to start my own business was growing up to see my parents give a part of their lives working for government and they were not wealthy. Just comfortable. It dawned on me that a job can't make anyone wealthy.

I have a mentor that is doing a business I would love to start one day. I admire his hard work and intelligence, and one day I would love to meet him physically and appreciate him.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back