What's new

Who has succeeded with do-it-yourself SEO?

jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I did somewhat in the late 2000s and early 2010s. Well, it was a couple of hundred $ a month, something like that. Anyway, I exploited exact match domains so it was kind of a scam as there was no good content. Well, I was a newbie.

SEO is easy to do if you know the basic of the work. I'm a blogger and I currently do my blog SEO myself. I do keywords research and I use the keywords in my article while writing and still do the same SEO while posting

SEO is easy to do if you know the basic of the work. I'm a blogger and I currently do my blog SEO myself. I do keywords research and I use the keywords in my article while writing and still do the same SEO while posting
You are doing your own SEO, that's really good. But do you know whether your efforts are paying or not? I mean do you rank high, in the first three pages, of SERP for your targeted keywords? I also do my SEO, the best position I have got is 46th. That's no good because people are not interested in checking 4th or 5th page.

I do my own seo and a couple of times I have managed to appear on the first page og google. One of my articles was even on the top 3 position. Managing to get on the top is really difficult and this does not happen too often.

Yes I have blog in kitchen niche and rank that site for lots of keywords on Google search. To be very honest with you, it is very difficult because of the constant Google update. You have to give the best content for the keyword you are targeting. Also you need to attract quality Link to you website.

I do my own seo and a couple of times I have managed to appear on the first page og google. One of my articles was even on the top 3 position. Managing to get on the top is really difficult and this does not happen too often.
wow! I also do my SEO but I have never checked the rank of my website and web pages. As far as I know, what ultimately matters is originality and uniqueness. If your content is unique and original, it can rank well, whether you do seo or not. If you are publishing on the topic that has been talked numerous times, your content may not get ranked high even when you have done SEO.

A do-it-yourself SEO means you do not spend for the traffic. Uploading regularly of good contents will do the trick to get your website's link on page 1 of the search engine's results list. The original content gets the priority when it comes to the point system of most search engines. The content that you will upload should not have a portion that is copied from another site and the contents should be directly related to the niche of your website.

I did somewhat in the late 2000s and early 2010s. Well, it was a couple of hundred $ a month, something like that. Anyway, I exploited exact match domains so it was kind of a scam as there was no good content. Well, I was a newbie.
Hmm... beautiful, I think I will try this with my YouTube marketing strategy. I hope it will work out. But can u open a thread to give more details on how u successfully manage ur blog with keywords.

Wow, that's great. Congrats! In order to succeed with do it yourself seo, you must be well versed with seo strategies. But I alwaya wonder how do they manage to build so many backlinks.

Wow, that's great. Congrats! In order to succeed with do it yourself seo, you must be well versed with seo strategies. But I alwaya wonder how do they manage to build so many backlinks.
A lot of people will tell you seo is easy, however, based on my experience I say seo might look easy at the surface level, however, it is really difficult to achieve the goal. Getting on the first page is almost impossible.

You can absolutely do SEO yourself. With some research and lots of practice, anyone can learn how to do SEO for their business. But before you start, it's important to understand some SEO fundamentals

Waoh this is quite impressive, I would love to learn this, understanding the basic of SEO, as you claim to be easy, so u can use it for my future blog, using search keywords for my articles in my blogs, how do I get started properly?

You can absolutely do SEO yourself. With some research and lots of practice, anyone can learn how to do SEO for their business. But before you start, it's important to understand some SEO fundamentals, like… what is SEO

I think a lot of website owners, especially small website owners do their own seo as they do not have budget for hiring a seo consultant. However, I don't think their seo efforts are paid as they cannot outsmart the pro.

A lot of people will tell you seo is easy, however, based on my experience I say seo might look easy at the surface level, however, it is really difficult to achieve the goal. Getting on the first page is almost impossible.
Why do you say it's almost impossible? So those who are in the top 3 pages how do they achieve this? Or could they be using professionals?

You can succeed with your seo effort only when you have SEO skills. For many people SEO is just about using keywords and building backlinks. SEO actually is more than that. It starts with building great content.
Yeah its more of building relevant content that could be indexed and accepted by the search engine ,thee are some of the importance of seo

For a long time, I have been trying to be an SEO expert but I have never learn how it works. SEO is very hard to learn. You need to learn it from an SEO expert. This will take some time 6 months or more to do so. But it is really hard to learn SEO

I haven't tried search engine optimisation for my blog site on my own because I feel that it is better done by a professional so I wouldn't want to ruffle some feathers as far as my blog is concerned.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back