What's new

Who has succeeded with do-it-yourself SEO?

I did somewhat in the late 2000s and early 2010s. Well, it was a couple of hundred $ a month, something like that. Anyway, I exploited exact match domains so it was kind of a scam as there was no good content. Well, I was a newbie.
You are right, back then it was easy to use an EMD to pull some traffic on your site. But that has changed lately. Currently, even with an EMD, you are not guaranteed of traffic. Nowadays, it is all about the quality and consistency of your content. Traffic will go to the site /blog that provide value to the audience. Also, Google is keen on authenticity of the content today than it was back in the early to mid-2000s.

Presently, i do not have functional website but I would prefer to use the do it yourself SEO approach. This is because a website owner needs the knowledge of SEO

As long as blogging is concerned personally to me I do not use random search engine optimization but with the features of not paying for traffic I will personally try this one

There is a lot of competition for ranking on search engine result page. You will be able to outsmart others only when you have done a proper SEO, you can do proper SEO only when you have the skills.

It would be better to have the knowledge around SEO if you are a blogger. It's one of the qualities that you must possess inorder to run a successful blog.

I don't think there's anything other than do it yourself SEO because in reality, you'll have to do it yourself except you're employing someone to handle that aspect for you.
I think it would even be better to go hands on and learn to improve your versatility.

You can do SEO optimisation yourself if you understand the basics and how to implement some of the strategies. If you can learn it well. I don't see why you won't be successful at it.

A do-it-yourself SEO means you do not spend for the traffic. Uploading regularly of good contents will do the trick to get your website's link on page 1 of the search engine's results list. The original content gets the priority when it comes to the point system of most search engines. The content that you will upload should not have a portion that is copied from another site and the contents should be directly related to the niche of your website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back