What's new

Who else do you trust with your work duties aside from employees

Who else would you say you trust with your work duties outside of your employees? Maybe it's a friend or relative you have working for you to do small tasks. Do you trust others outside of your business to help with work duties? Or do you keep all work duties to you and your employees?
I think your employees are still the ones that you can talk and that you can talk about your business disgusting all person outside that you want to talk about the business with, may not know about the business

As long as any employee or person has earned my trust then they can help me to dispatch my duties and carry them out. I look for people that are hardworking and trustworthy to do this.

Well trust is very crucial in all form of business.

Though people are not worthy of trust, but sometimes it has to be done for a purpose.
I trust everyone but not with everything I have.

I have not found myself in such situation before because I have employees that fits in perfectly into various positions.

This is actually one of the benefits you get when you hire the right people that are supposed to work for your business because it is going to save you a lot of stress of worrying about those that are not performing in their department.

Aside from employees, i think it's also good to trust one or two family members with one's work. I believe that no matter how annoying family members can be, they would want what's best for your work or business.

Well I think it depends on the kind of business you are doing.

There are some kind of business that it's not necessary to hand over the business for someone to take charge for sometimes.
I only trust my workers with the business sometimes not always because they can also fail me.

Since i got married , my wife has been my most trusted adviser, because we are in the business together and she brings in New strategies and also handles the business affairs in my absence .
This is the point where a life partner becomes useful in business. Since your partner is naturally an extension of you,it is easy to entrust your business to him or her and go to bed. That's why you need to carry your partner along in your business.

I think that trust is very important and it is very important to trust your partners in a business apart from employees. You must, therefore, make sure that you hire trustworthy people and work with trustworthy people.

Before getting into a business partnership it actually means that you can go to a very good extent with trusting your business partner because you are investing your money with the person to ensure making profit.

I think it is best to keep duties of a business or company between you and the employees. Asking someone else to do it may not be good. They don't know the ins and outs of the work like you and your employees do.

Yes, Abigael, I agree with you. It's better to keep professional and personal lives separate.

Your family could be supportive, but it's not necessary that they understand your business needs as well.

So it's better to keep business matters between you and your employees to avoid future misunderstandings and problems.

Well it depends on the kind of business you have. either partnership or sole proprietorship.

I will have to trust my partner if I am running a partnerships business and also my customers if necessary.

Well it depends on the kind of business you have. either partnership or sole proprietorship.

I will have to trust my partner if I am running a partnerships business and also my customers if necessary.
I think your partner is the best person you are trust in business especially if they have the required knowledge. of course partnership businesses requires some level of trust among themselves.

Aside my workers , the only people I can also trust to get my job done in my absence is my family because i will also do the same for them , and also a good friend and loyal friend of mine ,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back