What's new

Who do you want to become?

I want to become just a simple man, I want to create a small family and live a simple life without problems and always try to stay the only candle for my parents^^

To become, very means that, "Come to be." If you would like to become one thing you have got to travel when what it's you would like to be, and if you do not possess the talent, or do not appease people who back you, you're planning to have a tough time doing therefore.

That is why it's best to make a life on what you're smart at therefore it's easier to succeed.

To become, very means that, "Come to be." If you would like to become one thing you have got to travel when what it's you would like to be, and if you do not possess the talent, or do not appease people who back you, you're planning to have a tough time doing therefore.

That is why it's best to make a life on what you're smart at therefore it's easier to succeed.
Touche, I agree with you, I think focusing on what you love to do is the way to success

Wise words right there. Just focus on what appeals to you the most.

I want to become a person with a devent job, to have some cats in my house, to have more friends, to be able to go out at the night and have a nice meal and a drink and then to look at the sky wondering what are life? and start imagining things, thats the peaceful life I want, simply to be chill without many problems. I want to have a good contact with my family even after I get older and I hope that they will stay there for me for a long time....

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back