What's new

Who do you think will win the US Presidential Election? Biden or Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
from the statistics that I saw, it looks that Biden will be the new president of the U.S.A but not sure, we will see till the last minute.

Mr. Trump still talking about cheating during the elections.

from the statistics that I saw, it looks that Biden will be the new president of the U.S.A but not sure, we will see till the last minute.

Yes, it is kinda funny to me, what a mess it has been.

President Donald not acting very presidential... ^^

But what do I know, maybe there is a potential that there is some voting fraud going on. But we need proof.

Yes, it is kinda funny to me, what a mess it has been.

President Donald not acting very presidential... ^^

But what do I know, maybe there is a potential that there is some voting fraud going on. But we need proof.
In next hours will appear the new president but I think that Trump is far to get it again, Biden has more fans in the cities of the U.S.A and he is near to do it

Well, this election is a mess. Several states were cheating. Arizona was giving out sharpies in Republican areas so when they voted, it didn't count because that is a no-no. There were a number of weeks prior to the election all over the US where people were reporting large numbers of Trump votes being tossed in the trash, in rivers, etc.

It is legit election fraud and I hope something is done about it. I am not a Trump supporter but I believe in honesty and I don't want to see the US's voting system be tarnished.

I like Trump, and honestly I am not into election, stopped voting last year when I understood that I need to take responsibility for my actions and be the change myself

In all honesty, President Trump is only making a big deal regarding voting, because it has been published that invalid ballots have been produced in a number of the states. This happens literally every election cycle, and I am not surprised no one in the government has actually cracked down on the bad ballots. Common, 90,000 bad ballots in a single city, another few hundred bad ballots, split between a couple of other states, and an election can get thrown.

If the proper votes gets counted in the trouble states, Trump might just win his second term.

I am not in the United States of America and I do not live there
So only citizens of the United States of America can really tell who their been candidate is

Well from statistics and all the polls that were conducted it was gathered that the president Joe Biden has more supporters he rightly won the election that reflected those numbers.

Play the game below to see how these states could influence the presidential election. Learn more about each state's voters and what factors can influence who they vote for. Assign each state's electoral college votes to see what it means for the candidates and the combinations that will propel Biden or Trump to a 270-vote victory.

As for me I don't think Trump is going to win the next presidential election in the United State of America. This is because his tenure was not that successful and happy one.

Although this already happened and Biden already in office but still it was a close one where Trump didn't even want to accept defeat so fingers crossed on the next elections

Looking back now, it's funny how trump was impeached just a few days to elections in the U.S and still got beaten in the elections it shows there is the people's power, fair hearing in the states.

I think biden will win the u.s. presidential election this is because Trump has not done the will of the people and the US people are disappointed in his style of rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back