What's new

Who do you think is getting a better deal?

Real estate is a very lucrative business that every one with the right amount of money will want to venture into, it is an exchange between a buyer and a seller where money is exchange for property. From your own perspective who do you think is getting a better deal between the buyer and the seller?
The seller gets the better deal at that point of sale. The buyer only gets his or her own better deal if the property gets sold when it has appreciated.

well I think the sellers earn more and that's what it's supposed to be.... They spend a fortune on developing those properties and also the stress they pass through... They should be paid handsomely for that.... The buyers also gain but not as much as the sellers
It all depend on the situation,because what we see as a fair deal for one party might be a more better gain for the other party,both have gains,reason because in real estate,the price of the property keeps appriciating with time.

The two will get a better deal because the seller knows the current market value of his property also the buyer knows the prospect of owning such property and the value he attaches to it and if both party has gotten what they bargained for then they have gotten a fair deal.

Concerning which part is better in a deal between a buyer and a seller. Well, I think of them will earn or profit fairly because the buyer will access every of the things or properties he will be purchasing, he can also bring in a third party to know it the valuable is worth it and the seller sells at the rate which is best for him

In a transaction between a buyer and a seller, which part is superior. Well, I believe they will gain or profit properly since the buyer will have access to all of the items or properties he is purchasing, he can also bring in a third party to determine whether the precious is worth it, and the seller will sell at the greatest cost for him.

Well they both are; the seller thinks that he's selling at his profitable price and the buyer feels he's buying at a very good price after putting a lot of factors into consideration. So it's a win win for the both parties.

The real estate property is usually a commodity and as such they both parties in question can be benefited. For example if somebody is buying a property so that he can house himself then he has solved his own need while the er solves his too.

I think in any transaction the better deal is not easy to quantify. My understanding in a sale is that the seller gained a profit and the buyer acquired something that he needed. It is like buying merchandise because you need cooking oil to prepare your meal. The seller earned a profit on your purchase. Fair enough for both parties.

The buyer will be the one to generate the greatest profit because the potential of generating more profit from the property is still very long , compared to the immediate profit in which the seller has just received

Most times in real estate deals, I think it's the sellers that benefit more, except if it's an emergency sale. The buyers are usually buying to make their own profits from the property in the future, while the seller is already there.

Real estate is a great business because if your intention is to earn rental income you will never make any losses, however, if you invest in real estate so that you can flip properties, there are some risks associated with it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back