What you will choose above all else

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tosino180

Jan 29, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
All over the years it has always been either Wizkid or David ruling the Nigeria Music World.

However it is always safe to say they really deserved to be in the top spot considering their efforts on the music scene not also forgetting the numerous awards they've both collected which highlights their brilliance,year in, year out.

So can the new generation of artists like Rema,Fireboy or Joe boy unsit them on the throne?

Not sure those two guy are ready to be box in by one younger musician because two after them have built some kind of fan base of which they have been able to sustain with frequent release of new hit and some other humanitarian efforts.

Wizkid and David are just passing by in the music industry, every one has their own time to shine and presently those two are making names and also famous for what they do. The thing is that there is always someone out there better than you but opportunity matters alot, it's not like both of them are the best singers in nigeria but they made use of their opportunities and also with dedication and hard work. Nigeria is more focused on both right now because they are at the top so it will be difficult to see someone presently to insist them. The future is bright and we have upcoming musicians like omalay and tems and others that are also striving to be in that position, so anything can happen few years from now.

In my own humble opinion I will think that fireboy, rema, joe-boy and a host of other new acts on the music scene would definitely upset Davido and whizkid from the top in the future.

If you run analysis well, you will see that this two artist you mentioning are riding on the ego of their fans, they have really no hit to offer,Fireboy and Blaqbonez have potentials.

There are many musician that can unsit Wizkid and davido, no one is the best everyone has the same time once your time is over he step down for another.

For now,wizkid and DAvido are ruling the music industry. They have been well established to the extend that I don't believe anyone can un sit them for now. They are like messi and ronaldo in football

These guys are not the only ones pulling the crowd in the music industry on Nigeria as far as I am concerned. The artists are all numerous in number

The likes of fire boy,rema and the rest are very good but i don't think the will reach the heights that burna boy and wizkid have attained.

Who can unseat davido and Wizkid in Nigerian entertainment industry this is a very big question but there are very talented upcoming artist that I think if they do their best they can unseat davido and Wizkid one of them is a omlay

Too many musicians on Nigeria are outdoing these two you think are your best. Well, it is a personal opinion. They are not the best out there but they are really good too

From Wizkid wey blast Presido Buhari on top di End SARS to Teni di Entertainer ... pledge say im go do sometin sharp-sharp to end police brutality for di state.

What goes up most surely come down, there are lots of new artists nowadays like Omah lay, rema , etc making huge waves already so fingers crossed on who would unsit them

With time someone will unsit them. You can't reign forever people who are better than them epic than them will definitely come up.

For now those two are hotter than fire. It will really take a long time before one can begin to look out for upcoming that will outshine those two in the music industry. But to be candid those two are very good.

All over the years it has always been either Wizkid or David ruling the Nigeria Music World.

However it is always safe to say they really deserved to be in the top spot considering their efforts on the music scene not also forgetting the numerous awards they've both collected which highlights their brilliance,year in, year out.

So can the new generation of artists like Rema,Fireboy or Joe boy unsit them on the throne?
Definitely their records can be beaten because in the actual sense they have not created records that cannot be reached, although they are great but they have made it more easier for younger generation to access global recognition easier... It took them years to have u international breakthrough but it will take months for a new star now

Well, when it comes to talents in whatever field, everyone has their time while it last, sooner or later someone will spring out of nowhere push away the likes of Davido and Wizkid

Those guys have really try by taking Nigeria music industry to international level and most up coming artist look up to them, I think fire boy is really trying

Well for now ,no one is coming close except Burna boy but I think in a few years ,one of these rising stars would step up
The likes of Tems,Buju,Omah lay etc

To be honest I believe Rema and omah lay possess strong potentials powerful enough to unsit Wizkid and davido in music . Even Wizkid himself sees it in Rema . They are good singers and can take up that positions in few years time

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back