What's new

Who Can Unsit Wizkid And Davido

What you will choose above all else

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exactly just what increases very most certainly boil down, certainly there certainly are actually great deals of brand-brand new musicians nowadays like Omah lay, rema , and so on creating big waves currently therefore fingers went across on that will unsit all of them

There are many upcoming artists that are now coming into the game and they look promising. But it won't be easy for them to unsit these two legends. They will be to consistent with their works for years

Definitely, there will be a person. Before both of them took over the music industry, there were others musicians that did better than them. But I think burna boy is doing nice

I don't really like the both of them. but yes Wizkid is the best artist in Africa but Davido is doing well also. I've never heard a name of a musician here in Nigeria called rema. or his he a new artist.

I don't listen to those kind of music and I don't even like Davido neither Wizkid I don't know but I just don't like the both of them ,but all of them are good musicians.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back