What's new

Which video games are you playing today?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
I personally play Minecraft, Lineage 2 and that's it. Minecraft has high standards and Lineage 2 is my childhood game I was first playing it when I was 3 years old so it's really nostalgic to me but what about you which games do you play?

I
I personally play Minecraft, Lineage 2 and that's it. Minecraft has high standards and Lineage 2 is my childhood game I was first playing it when I was 3 years old so it's really nostalgic to me but what about you which games do you play?
played today the halo infinite campaign. Halo has been my childhood for a long time now.

Minecraft because my son has shown an interest in it and now I am playing it too! I don't every day but if I had to pick what game it would be that one. It's fun so far!

The video game I will be playing today is actually fifa 21 which is Everyone know is a soccer game .i like it a lot and also 2k as well this games mostly and also get my eye .They are also interesting when u play them and it also releases stress and other stuff

Only Lineage 2 and Minecraft are the games I play for myself. Lineage 2 is a nostalgic game for me because I first played it when I was 3 years old, but what games do you play? Minecraft is a game with high standards.

Hi guys, I also like Minecraft and play it every single day. It's not about obsession; I like building something there and creating interesting projects. This game can improve your thinking skills and help you work in a team, which is great for young people. I don't understand why so many people hate this game and what their arguments are. For me, it's a great opportunity to spend time and become a better strategist and leader in our team. Besides Minecraft, I like to play free cell solitaire, these are two of my favorites. I advise you to try these games because they're very interesting and developing.

I do always enjoy COD games but recently, I started playing F1 22 and it's really addictive. I play using a controller but some people use sim rigs which are totally awesome.

Today I will be playing the soccer video game fifa 21, which everyone is familiar with. I really enjoy it, and 2K is also a great game that catches my attention. They are entertaining as well, and playing them helps staff members and you relieve stress.

I'm currently playing the newest Pokemon game, Pokemon Sword and Shield. I've been waiting for this one to come out for years, and it's finally here! I love how they've kept the same core gameplay but put a new spin on it with a new region and revamped gym system. The new region is so cool—it's got a completely different layout than what we've seen before, and there are so many beautiful new environments to explore.

I also play Fortnite every day because my friends are always asking me to play with them. It's fun because it's always different: every match is different because of all the randomness that comes from its building system. You never know what you're going to get when you start a match!

Currently playing Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox Series X with friends.
Also playing Phantasy Star Online Version 2 on the Dreamcast, also online with friends. (Yes this is still possible in 2022, ask me how!)

I haven't played any video games in over a week if I am honest as I have been so busy but I the last time I played I was playing some Fortnite and working my way through the Chapter 4 Season 1 Battle Pass. Hoping to be able to get some gaming in this week at some point if I can possibly at the weekend.

Defi kingdoms is the game that I have been playing very well in the past. It is a blockchain based game that is built on avalanche and one. I love it because it has one of the lowest barrier to entry.

I haven't played any games today as I have been really busy but I last played a few games of Fortnite last night for a few hours and I managed to finally get my first win of Chapter 4 Season 1 and got my victory umbrella, my first season win and I also managed to pick up a crown in the game I won so I got my first crown win as well. Looking forward to hopefully getting more wins before this season ends.

I mostly have been playing the likes of Madden NFL 22 and Fortnite. I was playing Red Dead Redemption 2 a lot a while back, but haven't gone back to it in a while. I'm nearly done with the story again, so I will eventually go back to complete it. It's just taking me a while to jump back in. :D

As for Lineage 2, that game is a true gem! It's amazing how a game from our childhood can still hold such a special place in our hearts. I remember spending hours and hours grinding and leveling up my character, and it was always worth it in the end.

I'm playing a lot of games today I played genshin impact as well as Minecraft I really do enjoy playing them because it's fun and I can also play it with friends

I only ever play mobile gaming.

Minion Rush
Dice Dreams
Dice with Buddies

Are my top three on my Android.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back