What's new

Which type of business would you recommend anyone to start in 2022?

Maize farming is a seasonal farming. Even if I have to engage in this business offline it will definitely be the type of products or props that can be planted all year round. That will make it more profitable.
Yeah, venturing into agriculture is very very profitable once you use money to earn more money. That is the logic, use money to purchase fertilizer to make your produces in the farm to be productive.

One business that I'll advise anyone to go into this year is agriculture. Any aspect ranging from supply chain to food or livestock production.
This is because the need for food is greatly increasing.
Another business that's profitable is also logistics or transportation.
I completely agree with you, agriculture is also a good place to invest in this 2022 but we also have some other ways like real estate business, they are all good all you need is capital to start it up.

Yeah, venturing into agriculture is very very profitable once you use money to earn more money. That is the logic, use money to purchase fertilizer to make your produces in the farm to be productive.
ImProper application of fertilizer is one of the major problems of African farmers because most farmers are not properly educated to apply this fertilizers at the right quantity to ensure that it is not dangerous to the human body.

I beleive that fish farming is one of those business which anyone can start you can also start producing nylon for customer that need it for comercial purpose.

You can start selling cloths and others things like fruith.

Or else open an e-store online where you sell digital item

ImProper application of fertilizer is one of the major problems of African farmers because most farmers are not properly educated to apply this fertilizers at the right quantity to ensure that it is not dangerous to the human body
Yes.. here ib africa we are lacking educated farmers most especially here in Nigeria. That is why most of the farmers do not use fertilizer at the appropriate time and think farm produces are not productive.

That is one of the things I am observing about most African and Nigerian farmers. Farming is a nice business but they are not properly educated on how to apply the fertilizers. when fertilizers are applied in large quantities fruits becomes uneatable . Cucumber's test become sore and bitter .

Business is something that you have to be very careful whenever you are going into. I will always advise that you should go into safe businesses like food or education

Actually all business requires some skills, knowledge and some level of commitment. You can't recommend someone when he has not made up.his mind to do it. there offline business that are quite interesting depending on choice.
Well, I can only advise someone on a particular business simply because he has knowledge about it because given someone advice on something he don't know is a waste of time.

Last edited:
I will suggest basically farm produce sale and online business such as opening of blogs online as nf making it to grow to a certain level to help advertising your offline goods too.
That is definitelly one of the business that will really fly any time any day,because it is a sector that is indispensible and everyone really need agriculture product to be able to stay alife,and also online stores for your produce as well.

You've mentioned good businesses anybody who is interested in making money can do. In this age, people can also look at filming and editing and also photography. A lot of people now want their event to be filmed. And, unlike before, everybody the video captured in their event to be edited before releasing it to public. Churches, schools, hotel and artist are in need of quality videos editing.

Although it will depend on your natural interest, nowadays ICT or any related business to that will definitely be a profitable one. You can choose computer programming or any other form of advance computer course.

The right business is the one in which you are rendering a service that serves to provide a solution to an existing problem, and nobody can just suggest a business without knowing what are those solutions because provide to problems around you.

It is fair to say that those who invested in online solutions at the one who had made a lot of money in 2022 and I still think that it is not too late to go into it.

One business that I'll advise anyone to go into this year is agriculture. Any aspect ranging from supply chain to food or livestock production.

Talking about online and offline business , I prefer investing in crypto currency coin which is the best and secure way to make money online and also farming business offline .

Business is something that you have to be very careful whenever you are going into. I will always advise that you should go into safe businesses like food or education
That is true,especially the aspect of agro and food,because no mather what you there is still one denominator,which is food security,and that is where i will advise anyone to venture into.

Any aspect ranging from supply chain to food or livestock production.

The truth is if you want to earn a decent amount of money online you are expected to have a good skills, if you don't have a skill you Will only be wasting your time.

Depending on a person's financial situation and willingness to take on investment risk, there are a lot of business ventures that are good to suggest to people or newcomers. business activities like trading cryptocurrencies and others.

Depending on his financial situation and willingness to engage in a certain business, I can only offer general advise to everyone today. I will advise starting an online trading or investment firm.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back