What's new

Which type of business is easy to start?

In my home country, there is a lucrative business that requires no capital to start. All you need is a space to put your stuffs, nothing more. The business involves gambling. It's a lotto business and you would earn about 15 % to 20% of your total sales . You also earn from the winnings people had.

There is no kind of business that you can openly see that it is easy for you to start. The one that you might find more comfortable is the one that you have a natural passion for.
That is right. Only passion can make running a business to seen easy. So you should find something that you are passionate about. But the process remains the same. It takes hardwork to start making something in business.

Business is business. There is not such thing anywhere as an easy business for anyone to start anywhere. If you can find that thing you are interested in doing, don't with all your mind and might

Business like selling footwears are easy to start because you can start by selling by the road side and you don't need to pay shop rent

For mine own points of view there's not any business that is hard to start particularly only when there's no funds to start but most businesses are easy and acquired little knowledge and experience.

There are no easy to start businesses, but there are businesses that requires little or no capital to start. Those are the kind of business that people see as easy to start, but we all know that the early stages of business is the most crucial stage and so needs all the help, support and hardwork it needs.

Clothing business is easy to start but the training needs to be undergone before going into it especially the type of cloth to be cuts in paid before sold it

The only possible way to start a small business without money is not a big deal but it depends on how the kind of business you wish to start but sometimes mostly business requires money.

Every business has it's ups and down, no business is easy. But considering daily need of people around us can help reduce the stress and bring in cash flow from time to time. Look around you, what do people need that cost them more to get, bring in an innovative solution to solve that problem ...by doing that you help them and you also help yourself

The only possible way to start a small business without money is not a big deal but it depends on how the kind of business you wish to start but sometimes mostly business requires money.
You are right, personally I feel any kind of business we decide to go into requires money in one way or the other. If it's an online business, you need to buy data and money is needed to always purchase data so you can go about your business.

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

According to my opinion ,clothes selling business is easy to start.
(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

Starting up a business is not easy, considering all that is involved.
However, there are businesses that allow for easy start up than others. They include:
Cleaning services
Dry cleaning/laundry
Trading of food items/food
Fish
Tailoring business

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

I'm sorry to say starting a business is easy as long as you have your capital and know the kind of business you want to venture into.

Buying and selling of clothes and easy business to start and you can continue doing it for as long as possible because the pressure of it getting damage is less and I have a long time window to sell it before it gets damage is not a perishable goods

They're alot of business out there to start and also requires little funds to starts the business, especially like home training, Salle's of clothes.

Selling food items is a great way to start especially if you live in a populated area. You can start small and gradually expand.
I agree with you. Selling of food items don't really need much knowledge or skills to start. Basic skills you need how to convince customers to buy from you. Or probably how to store the food items especially perishable food items.

My Opinion:

What is your opinion?

It will be easier to start any business if you possess the skills and if you have worked as an apprentice in such field, personally a barbing salon is easier to start.

I think that since food and water are so important to human life then the easiest business to start would be selling of food stuff and items including fruits and vegatables.

Selling of rechargeable card and data is easy, though it bringsI little profit per transaction done but with multiple sales, it will bring meaningful profit

The business that Is most easy to start us the online business because it doesn't need so much capital all it needs is your time and devotion and vigilance

The business that Is most easy to start us the online business because it doesn't need so much capital all it needs is your time and devotion and vigilance
That's true though, it is easy in terms of startup but you would agree with me when it comes to consistency and increasing traffic or even growing it, its not an easy task right?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back