What's new

Which type of business is easy to start?

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

According to my opinion ,clothes selling business is easy to start.
(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

For me all businesses are difficult to start although some are more easier than others but most of them are difficult to start. I think the kind of businesses that are mostly easy to start and smaller businesses that requires smaller capitals to start them up.

One can start a POS business with a little amount and cash out. All what is required is diligence and persistence. Then the sky cannot be your limit but your starting point.

One can start a POS business with a little amount and cash out. All what is required is diligence and persistence. Then the sky cannot be your limit but your starting point.
this business is very easy to start honestly especially in an environment where there are no Banks and secure to an extent. You hardly lose in this business another you making gains on daily basis so it may not be much but consistent.

There is no kind of business that you can openly see that it is easy for you to start. The one that you might find more comfortable is the one that you have a natural passion for.

At least you even know what type of business you already think will be easy for you to start up with. For others, they should also be able to think for themselves on what type of business they think will make the category

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

You can start a tutorial class, depending on your area of expertise, and it doesn't require much to start with, you can start up from your apartment (a part of it).

You say sell clothes? I'm sorry, I don't think this works well today at least here in Italy where, the advent of low-priced clothing, very often made in China, would not allow any of my fellow countrymen to have a great success.
However, I also point out that this is happening in the poverty-stricken suburbs of Italian cities, where unfortunately I live😢😢

Most business that are cheap to start may not actually be profitable you shouldn't look at how it is easier to be started but you should look at the potential profit and what you have to gain in the business .most cheap things are not always profitable and valuable.

Shoe business is easy to start and lucrative because now everybody will be buying Christmas shoes for their loved ones and belive me it is with low capital

My Opinion:

What is your opinion?

Trading is very easy to start.
It will then be a personal decision to take up any area of trading: foodstuff, clothing, electronics, and so on.
Once you have the starting capital and known the rudiments of the business, you are good to go!

I don't believe any business is easy to start. If you want to break even in any business, you need to get prepared and start working hard with consistency to make it big
I totally agree with you,because some persons will just be looking at a business from the outside not knowing the effort it takes to set it up and sustain it to profitability.

I agree with you on the selling of clothes but the business still requires knowledge and strategy and also a good capital depending on the type of clothes you want to sell.

Agriculture and farming are relatively easy to start since you will be investing in it.
There are no business is that are easy to start as all businesses are quite difficult in their own right to start it up because all businesses must require capital and all businesses must require that you have the requisite knowledge and technical ability for you to run the business although if you have excess capital you may not need to be running the business as you can employ a manager to be managing the business for you.

I feel the easiest business to start is a good business. All you need to do is buy food ingredients and cook. You can sell it anywhere and even online. You can start with little money too

The fastest business to venture into is selling of pure water dry cleaners and shoe cobbler and selling of goods and house helpers this are the fast money for you gamble that All

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back