What's new

Which type of business is easy to start?

There's no business that is easy to start. All business have their own difficulties. I feel starting a hair salon or barbing saloon is less difficult than others though.

Selling food items is a great way to start especially if you live in a populated area. You can start small and gradually expand.
As long as you easily get the food stuff to sell, it's definitely going to be very easy for you to sell but the challenge is in getting those products which is very difficult.

Selling food items is a great way to start especially if you live in a populated area. You can start small and gradually expand.
One of the biggest challenges that face is the Business of selling food items is that you have a specific markets where you go to purchase them and once they are out of stock that there is no way you can be able to get the food items to sell again.

No matter the business that you want to start you are always going to encounter some kind of problem or the other. The most important thing is that you should be prepared for it and know how to avoid it quickly.

As long as you easily get the food stuff to sell, it's definitely going to be very easy for you to sell but the challenge is in getting those products which is very difficult.
You don't venture into such business without ensuring a source even better, several sources for your supply. It isn't so difficult if you know what you are doing.

Agriculture and farming are relatively easy to start since you will be investing in it.

I am not sure if agriculture or farming is something that is suitable for people who do not have any experience. Farmers and agriculturists are trained from an early age, as far as I can guess.

Agriculture and farming are relatively easy to start since you will be investing in it.
Agricultural business is not something that is very easy to start because I'm speaking from experience because of the challenges that are faced when I wanted to start my poultry farm.

One thing with agriculture is that that field is very big that you can't really cover all of them so I don't really believe that it is an easy thing to venture into agriculture take for instance farming that is never easy at all.

Agricultural business is not something that is very easy to start because I'm speaking from experience because of the challenges that are faced when I wanted to start my poultry farm.
No business is really easy to start but with a good plan, then you can just start up something effectively. If there's sufficient capital, labour and a good business plan, then any kind of business is easy to start.

There is no business that you can categorically say that it is easy to start. You will have to put in a lot of work and dedication in order to be successful in any kind of business that you have chosen to start.

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

According to my opinion ,clothes selling business is easy to start.
(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

Which type of business is easy to start?

I am not sure if clothes selling business could be really easy to start because before you get into this business, you need to have an in-depth information or knowledge about the product you try to sell. You must know how to manage production cost, in case you are clothes manufacturer. It is not a straightforward process.

Well, it all depends on the perspective you view it. There's no business that's easy to start and there's no business that's difficult to start as well. And as well to start a business isn't the issue but to sustain the business

Well, it all depends on the perspective you view it. There's no business that's easy to start and there's no business that's difficult to start as well. And as well to start a business isn't the issue but to sustain the business
This is the true reality on ground. No business is difficult to start if there's enough capital and a good and viable business plan. Also, there must be deliberate effort and hardwork to sustain the business.

I think a hairdresser is a very good option, especially on this holiday season. And this is the whole year, if you learn or get a good employee, you can start without so many implements and grow quickly.
This is actually a business that a lot of women are going into in my country which is making it become a very competitive business that when you don't know exactly what you are doing you will definitely lack customers.

This is actually a business that a lot of women are going into in my country which is making it become a very competitive business that when you don't know exactly what you are doing you will definitely lack customers.
It is correct, you must have sufficient knowledge, or if you wish to undertake it, you can hire a professional. The important thing is that you do your job well and attract customers to the business, otherwise they will go to the competition.

No matter how small and a business that you want to start seems to be it is not actually that easy for you to start up cost as long as you're going to start it in the shop he will definitely run around to get all the necessary registration for the shops.

Resell tech is best option for beginner job. Just compare prices,ask sellers for cheaper and then sell on small profit like 3-4$.
In my opinion this method is easiest.
Before you can actually be able to do this kind of business you must make sure that you already have the market to sell those products or items otherwise they're going to become very useless in your care.

You are right. I believe with everything well planned and the circumstances are favourable, every business is simply easy to start. Not just the selling of food

You are right. I believe with everything well planned and the circumstances are favourable, every business is simply easy to start. Not just the selling of food
I agree with this that every business is easy to start, but I feel the major problem here is not to start the business but it is actually to manage it and grow it. Everyone can easily setup a business. But it requires alot of skills and dedication to actually make the business grow from that level to the next.

I agree with this that every business is easy to start, but I feel the major problem here is not to start the business but it is actually to manage it and grow it. Everyone can easily setup a business. But it requires alot of skills and dedication to actually make the business grow from that level to the next.
You have just said it all. But then, to some people starting could pose a lot of difficulty. One must be wise and calculative while considering what to start

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back