What's new

Which type of business is easy to start?

There are different business to start with as little as possible and easy to start, example are clothing business, jewelleries businesses, do make up for people, massages, hairdresser or stylist and many others

A laundry business is easy so start.it requires very little capital to start up and you can earn daily from washing and ironing clothes for many people.

For me all I can say is that no business is really easy to start , all business will require a lot of your attention when you are ready to run a functional business, and will also need some money.

Each business has its own difficulties. It is upto the entrepreneur to identify those difficulties and plan on how to strive through them. Proper planning is very necessary for one to succeed in any business.

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

According to my opinion ,clothes selling business is easy to start.
(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

Which type of business is easy to start?
It is easy to start what you are good at. Buying and selling can be one of the easiest business out there you can think of. Once you put your finances in order, you've got it.

There is no kind of business that you can see is very easy for you to start and make profit. In every business you will have to work hard and put in determination for you to make profit.

There are a lot of business that you can start with small capital,it doesn't requires much capital,things like selling of clothes,food products and the rest.

In the real sense of it, there's no business that's easy to start because if you really do your homework by carrying out your feasibility studies, market surveys and develop strategies that'll put you in good stead, you'll discover a lot has gone into your business already.

Buying and selling of goods especially commodities is a very good and profitable business with alot of people buying and eating every day to survive your will not lack customers

I need to tell you that there is no business which is easy to start. it is like you are looking for a painless and bloodless surgery for heart-related diseases which is nearly impossible. you are going to face a lot of difficulties when you are just starting out building business with no experience in the past.

If you have the right knowledge, you can start all kinds of business, There will be no difficulty. However, if you are trying to start a business on a niche that is entirely new to you, it might be difficult.

From my little experience so far, I do not believe that there is any business that is easy to start as they all require demanding procedures that must be adhered to.

From my little experience so far, I do not believe that there is any business that is easy to start as they all require demanding procedures that must be adhered to.
This is so true. No business is easy to start if especially if you want the business to be successful. It requires a lot of hardwork, planning and good capital to build a successful business.

Selling food items is a great way to start especially if you live in a populated area. You can start small and gradually expand.
One of the biggest challenges that faces the business of selling food item is being able to get the products especially when they are fresh because the market where they are readily available is always in inside a local village that transportation problem affects the business.

I think a hairdresser is a very good option, especially on this holiday season. And this is the whole year, if you learn or get a good employee, you can start without so many implements and grow quickly.
You can actually start some of seasonal businesses with a little amount of capital which would make a business to be very easy for you to manage and take care of while making profit.

You can actually start some of seasonal businesses with a little amount of capital which would make a business to be very easy for you to manage and take care of while making profit.
You are correct @Heatman, with good management and a good project seasonal or not, you can undertake and make a profit. The important thing is to control financial waste with a good management plan.

There are different easy business you can start up with but before anything you have to get a good knowledge about it first and how to go about it. Businesses like small chops, groceries and many others

There are many lucrative small business,selling clothes in the boutique will be a great idea you can also start a small offline store is also a lucrative business.

Selling food items is a great way to start especially if you live in a populated area. You can start small and gradually expand.
Yes you are right by saying that,once one has the necessary fund to start business he can engage in this type of business because food seems to be one of the basic things we need.
Post automatically merged:

Small home based business are easy to start and don't need much Investment. Clothing and cosmetic business are examples
Yes you are right by saying that one can engage in business such as clothing and cosmetic business because it does not require much capital to start.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back