What's new

Which type of business do you want to start?

Different People have different thinking,so they also think different in case of business. Some like to invest in cryptocurrencies,some like to invest in real estate and some want to start their own business.
So I want to ask:

? If you are interested in business ,then which type of business you will start?

?
My reply is
?
I am already have online business. Which is home-based. And it is related to art and craft. I see that it's most demanding business.
There are so many business ideas one can venture into, the most important thing is for you to discover the one you have passion for, I love teaching I want to start up school

If you are still nursing to start up a business of your own at some point in the future, you should vhios something that you are very much passionate about to safe you from wasting funds unnecessarily

If you are still nursing to start up a business of your own at some point in the future, you should vhios something that you are very much passionate about to safe you from wasting funds unnecessarily
Passion should only be considered 20% in what you are going to do over here especially now that the economy and the overall system of our government is not favorable. It is advisable to go into the type of business you have a good understanding that you can establish on your own.

one of my businesses is selling the Gifts cards for the people of the country.
So I'm buying them from the Online shops and sell them for my local currency and I make that on Facebook.
Well I'm still a local person so I would love to invest in farming livestock to be precise and it only requires a lot of capital and I'm working towards it and it is highly profitable in my country.

Different People have different thinking,so they also think different in case of business. Some like to invest in cryptocurrencies,some like to invest in real estate and some want to start their own business.
So I want to ask:

? If you are interested in business ,then which type of business you will start?

?
My reply is
?
I am already have online business. Which is home-based. And it is related to art and craft. I see that it's most demanding business.
I want to start an online business.
I am still writing out my plan and learning its rudiments.
I am certain it will yield giant results.

I have plans to start online business which will be a novel ,but the problem is that I still need time to build the business
One of the business that i have been longing to engage in is the consultancy business,i have been having plans to set up an agency that will do business proposal consultation for new start ups.

I currently sell fashion accessories online and also preparing to float an offline business too, this will deal with sales of staple foods or food stuffs like rice,beans, garri etc This is because they are foods that people require daily, they cannot do without them and also has some very good profits.

Presently I'm running my fish farm but I'm presently also working on raising my poultry farm. By God's Grace this month end I'll be running it.

So I want to ask:

?
My reply is
?
The type of business I want to start that's still keeping me mute is capital cos I want to go into sounds enforcement

So I want to ask:

?
My reply is
?
One business I am going to start very soon is sale of lands and properties.
I even intend building houses and then renting them out especially in student-populated areas.

I have plans to start online business which will be a novel ,but the problem is that I still need time to build the business
One of the business that i have been longing to engage in is the consultancy business,i have been having plans to set up an agency that will do business proposal consultation for new start ups.

So I want to ask:

?
My reply is
?
I will like to run an online business and offline business equally, merging this business will give you a leverage on how to manage your income,so have an offline business that connects online.

Hotel, recreation or relaxation centers. It's obviously requires lots of capital and creativity. If I have atleast half of what I need, I'd partner with a whole established business man and the sky is my limit

I plan to establish a website that is electronic based and it's one of the best thing that lingered in my mind but my offline activity do not give me enough chance to do so. I am short staffed in my offline business, so I cover lots of things which makes me unable to fulfil this dreams.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back