What's new

Which telegram bots are real and paying?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
There are many bots on telegram. Mostly are scam. I tried many and spent my precious time but at the end they cheated and some ask for fee.
But still there are some bots which are paying without any fee.
And I know many members are trying these telegram bots . So give your opinion about legit telegram bots!! If anyone is paying then share the link with your payment proof.

? Which telegram bots are real and paying??

Many out there are real scam. The most annoying thing about them is that they will put up fake testimonials to lure people to click. I remember meeting the criteria for one and they later ask me to upgrade by paying bitcoin to them.

There are many bots on telegram. Mostly are scam. I tried many and spent my precious time but at the end they cheated and some ask for fee.
And I know many members are trying these telegram bots . So give your opinion about legit telegram bots!! If anyone is paying then share the link with your payment proof.

Most telegram bots are scam and time wasting so always read a review and be convinced before you check any recommended ones out,it doesn't worth the time on my end though.

Majority of the telegram bots are just scam. You just invest your time and at the end, it doesn't even work. The worst thing is they even ask you to refer. Lol.

Majority of the telegram bots are just scam. You just invest your time and at the end, it doesn't even work. The worst thing is they even ask you to refer. Lol.
Yes, they get refferals through airdrop show. And turn the Airdrop into other money making groups. Lolxxx.
But soon I ll share a legit Airdrop,? ,I got all rewards . It's surprise? Because soon they ll start their second round.
That is the only Airdrop which is real and approx all members got reward. Just wait for my review

Yes, they get refferals through airdrop show. And turn the Airdrop into other money making groups. Lolxxx.
But soon I ll share a legit Airdrop,? ,I got all rewards . It's surprise? Because soon they ll start their second round.
That is the only Airdrop which is real and approx all members got reward. Just wait for my review
Wow. What can I say? Waiting for this "legit" airdrop. And as you said, they turn the group into "Make money" groups and channels. I've witnessed that. Just woke up and was looking frantically for one airdrop group. Lol.

I can't agree less with you,telegram bots are pure scam and wasting of time,so guys should be aware of it.

Wow. What can I say? Waiting for this "legit" airdrop. And as you said, they turn the group into "Make money" groups and channels. I've witnessed that. Just woke up and was looking frantically for one airdrop group. Lol.
I have talked to CEO of that Airdrop. He said wait for updates,may be they ll start second round soon. I also bought that new coin from their pre-sale and also got refferal reward+ Airdrop reward. Just wait?

I never met a bot that pays, and I stopped looking for them this summer. On Moneygurus.net I had a friend Siapatau he was always posting airdrops in telegram.

The chances of finding a real telegram bot is becoming slimmer everyday. For sure their are legit bots, but the pay may not always worth the stress

I personally very rarely get telegram bots that pay because I have worked on telegram bots several times but you can say I never get the results it just makes me bored, so I don't really recommend a telegram bot.

There is a LTC bot that pays and with low withdrawal minimum of 0.0004ltc to any wallet. Note that it is mainly an ad viewing bot.
My payment proof??
I have also followed this bot and got a payment from this bot
This bot is real pay but small.
if you often spread bot referral links and many join
definitely get a lot of coins

The chances of finding a real telegram bot is becoming slimmer everyday. For sure their are legit bots, but the pay may not always worth the stress
Exactly... All legit looking bots are turning into scam. It seems that like the taste of cheating.

None. I don't believe in all these telegram bots stuff. They come up with fake payment proofs here and there. Most even advertise on the bots

There might be few telegram bots that once paid but the number of those that scams is quite higher than others . I think if ever one wants to try telegram bots earning , then one should join as early as possible.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back