What's new

Which survey site is your preferred option for earning and how much have you made from them so far??

I have searched online many times for survey sites that actually work for Nigerians. I am always disappointed as I do not get any that meets the requirements. I am currently using paidviewpoints as recommended by someone but it pays very little.

I know their are people here, who have earned good amount of money with surveys. Can you help us here, and mention those survey sites you earned your money with. And how much you've earned from them total, since you started working for them?? I need your answers please!!

My favorite is the attapoll application, it only filters my polls that I can qualify for. So far I have withdrawn 20E in 2 months from the polls ... I do nothing but complete 5-10 minutes some surveys on the phone. Profitable for me. :)

My favorite is the attapoll application, it only filters my polls that I can qualify for. So far I have withdrawn 20E in 2 months from the polls ... I do nothing but complete 5-10 minutes some surveys on the phone. Profitable for me. :)
That's profitable if you ask me too. Earning 20 Euros, when you didn't spend much time every month is a tremendous return of investment.

That's profitable if you ask me too. Earning 20 Euros, when you didn't spend much time every month is a tremendous return of investment.

Well, I don't know if I stayed more than 20 minutes in these 2 months to complete the questionnaires. or maybe I stayed but I didn't keep track ... because, I filled in there quickly with data etc and that's it, I was paid. directly from the phone. I was no longer opening the PC etc ... I was sitting on the bed and completing.

I have lost alot of interest when it comes to surveys because I find it hard to get a working survey because of my location. If I can find one that works for Africans it would be nice though. Are there legit paying surveys for African countries?

I have lost alot of interest when it comes to surveys because I find it hard to get a working survey because of my location. If I can find one that works for Africans it would be nice though. Are there legit paying surveys for African countries?
A lot of them that accept Africans are usually low rewarding or not rewarding at all. But I can assure you of Onepoll; if you sign up for their US and UK site albeit with VPN anyways, you can comfortably earn $30 above every month. I've used and I'm still cashing out from them.
Very easy to use and you don't spend all day trying to get qualified. Surveys are brought to you and you answer.

Well, I don't know if I stayed more than 20 minutes in these 2 months to complete the questionnaires. or maybe I stayed but I didn't keep track ... because, I filled in there quickly with data etc and that's it, I was paid. directly from the phone. I was no longer opening the PC etc ... I was sitting on the bed and completing.
That's one of the easiest tasks you're doing online to earn rewards. Even though you spend 20 minutes of your time everyday doing it, and earning €20 every month is very much worth it buddy.

A lot of them that accept Africans are usually low rewarding or not rewarding at all. But I can assure you of Onepoll; if you sign up for their US and UK site albeit with VPN anyways, you can comfortably earn $30 above every month. I've used and I'm still cashing out from them.
Very easy to use and you don't spend all day trying to get qualified. Surveys are brought to you and you answer.
Wow, earning thirty dollars a month is something, can you send the link so I can check it out? If I may ask, what are their payment methods?

That's one of the easiest tasks you're doing online to earn rewards. Even though you spend 20 minutes of your time everyday doing it, and earning €20 every month is very much worth it buddy.

Yes it is. :) I am satisfied with this application + it is the only application that filters my questionnaires for which I am valid from the first. I no longer have problems completing the surveys and in the end it gives me an error and disqualifies me ... it's super nice.

I'm not among the people who earns money on surveys. surveys are not available in my country but I believe many people here from the 1st world countries earn a considerable amount.

I have not joined any survey sites, but I have tried doing surveys on GPT sites like Time Bucks, but sadly, Surveys did not work for me, they were either not available for me or if they were available they were low paying.

A survey panel I just signed up with keep sending me invite notice to participate in different surveys, but I am reluctant since I do not think they have much to offer.

Since during the covid 19 Regine I stop to participate in any shape site because the I never earn even once from them. I do not know weather it is because of my location?.

I have onced earned from a survey site. I can't remember the name of the site but they didn't pay much. There are not a lot of good paying sites here in my country.

I know their are people here, who have earned good amount of money with surveys. Can you help us here, and mention those survey sites you earned your money with. And how much you've earned from them total, since you started working for them??

I have searched online many times for survey sites that actually work for Nigerians. I am always disappointed as I do not get any that meets the requirements. I am currently using paidviewpoints as recommended by someone but it pays very little.
Most of those survey sites pay so little and they can be so irregular. I have also looked for ones that work well for Kenyans but most of them are inconvenient. You cannot rely on them to earn a good amount. So I prefer being active in forums instead.

I have onced earned from a survey site. I can't remember the name of the site but they didn't pay much. There are not a lot of good paying sites here in Nigeria

I know their are people here, who have earned good amount of money with surveys. Can you help us here, and mention those survey sites you earned your money with. And how much you've earned from them total, since you started working for them?? I need your answers please!!
I have attempted contributing on a few survey sites but i have not been able to make any earnings. Most of these surveys are not available to my country.
I know of picoworkers and swagbucks.

For me it's Bizdustry, Bizdustry has been my favorite and I have earned much from this platform then any other platform. The first time I was introduced here, I was skeptical about it but when I received my first pay, my joy had no limits. I just hope it's possible to keep on earning money here.
I have onced earned from a survey site. I can't remember the name of the site but they didn't pay much. There are not a lot of good paying sites here in Nigeria
I will appreciate if you can list the good paying sites here in Nigeria because I have been searching for it. I will be happier if you can provide them here so that everyone can benefit from it.

I hope to earn all my money online this year and if you provide me those sites, and I figured out that the pay is good, I will give it every attention I got.

I don't really have luck with surveys and I know that it's not peculiar to me. There are myriad of people who have the same.l experience as i do in the world of surveys.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back