What's new

Which survey site is your preferred option for earning and how much have you made from them so far??

I do not really like survey sites anymore. Most of the sites I've tried pay really low and don't have enough surveys available most of the e, and when you find a good survey site that pays well, it doesn't work for all countries.

Lifepoints panel: I find it good for tier3, if the conditions are the same in the beginning of this year. I earned 5 dollars in this panel, but then I had to stop, lacking time to dedicate, but moreover, because the e-mail of registration must be your paypal e-mail. As I used my working and studying e-mail (unfortunately there wasn't specified this rule:confused:) to sign up, I was forced to bind that e-mail to my account paypal in order to be payd. I didn't like to do it, as my working e-mail I had discovered was pawned (clearly, I use that e-mail for signing up whatever site, task, etc) and I found the operation dangerous. So I preferred to opt out lifepoints after first payment, to set free mypaypal account from my working e-mail. Remember: use your paypal e-mail to sign up to lifepoints, to not face my same issue. In any way, my best survey panel wasn't lifepoints, but earnably, where I earned 35 dollars (and 2 dollars more in bitcoin, when this option was available) since signing up last year. As a matter of fact, in any way, my first best panel until months ago was grabpoints: during 4 years I would have earned up to 200 dollars, but this years surveys walls, less theorem reach, stopped all rewards for disqualifications and partial completion, so I quitted grabpoints.
Makes it more interesting for me to sign up for earnably. I have already read about it on of the threads here. But I would like to know if it will cater best to my country. From what country are you by the way?
Post automatically merged:

I have been working on two (2) survey platforms now and I've earning so well, eureka survey and survey go. So far I have made 15 dollars on eureka and 5 dollars on survey go.
How long did it take you to earn those amounts? If it's just for a month, more likely that people will use their service. But for survey go at $5, I can earn that amount in Lifepoints for just a week.

Last edited:
Most of these survey site are utterly ridiculous as you may be able to earn very well but you might not be able to withdraw your earning in that situation I don't really trust some of this survey site as most of them are not honest and some are scam which is of no use to me but if anyone has a genuine survey site that actually pay and you can withdraw your any please let me know I'm also willing and eager to learn, anyone can actually convince us by dropping their payment proof which can help us to decide the legit one

My favourite are wowapp and earnably. Talking about wowapp, it's more a cashback and chat app, but it contain tapresearch surveys. I earn 2 wow (=2 cents) each tapresearch disqualification or partial completion. Forget the other survey walls, out of tap are waste of time for us living in tier3 and tier4. Earnably has theorem reach wall, that rewards for disqualifications and partial completions too, but be careful because earnably is not available worlwide.
Yes,it is true .. most surveys sites or surveys apps don't work for tier3 or tier4 citizens... That's why surveys journey has been not so good so far...

I used a lot of earning apps that paid to complete the survey but I didn't like it either because I thought I was wasting my time in this job because sometimes there were sudden surveys. If the server quit before it was completed or if there was any other problem, I would waste many minutes for free and sometimes even after completing the survey, try fire would be written and no reward would be received. I don't like this job at all.
Hmm, nice experience you shared here. Same experience I have been witnessing about surveys. That's why I'm no longer interested working via their platform.
Post automatically merged:

Lifepoints panel: I find it good for tier3, if the conditions are the same in the beginning of this year. I earned 5 dollars in this panel, but then I had to stop, lacking time to dedicate, but moreover, because the e-mail of registration must be your paypal e-mail. As I used my working and studying e-mail (unfortunately there wasn't specified this rule:confused:) to sign up, I was forced to bind that e-mail to my account paypal in order to be payd. I didn't like to do it, as my working e-mail I had discovered was pawned (clearly, I use that e-mail for signing up whatever site, task, etc) and I found the operation dangerous. So I preferred to opt out lifepoints after first payment, to set free mypaypal account from my working e-mail. Remember: use your paypal e-mail to sign up to lifepoints, to not face my same issue. In any way, my best survey panel wasn't lifepoints, but earnably, where I earned 35 dollars (and 2 dollars more in bitcoin, when this option was available) since signing up last year. As a matter of fact, in any way, my first best panel until months ago was grabpoints: during 4 years I would have earned up to 200 dollars, but this years surveys walls, less theorem reach, stopped all rewards for disqualifications and partial completion, so I quitted grabpoints.
I really enjoyed reading your experience about surveys. Can you tell me more about earnably?? I have seen and heard about this survey platform before, but I don't know how to make money with it.

Yes, sure, you must know I'm presenting earnably here in bizdustry and other forums too. There is the discussion earnably reviews here into surveys. If in your country is available, point on theorem reach surveys: almost all them pay 1 point each disqualification and 1 up to various points for partial completion, having a minimum threshold only 1 dollar. If hideoutTV is available in your country to, you must know it's ernably parner and you can withdraw your hideout points to eanably.

I'm only working with one survey site which is thee yougov. The reason why it's only one site is because I have no luck in surveys. I'm just waiting for me to reach the minimum in yougov so it won't go to waste.

Yes, sure, you must know I'm presenting earnably here in bizdustry and other forums too. There is the discussion earnably reviews here into surveys. If in your country is available, point on theorem reach surveys: almost all them pay 1 point each disqualification and 1 up to various points for partial completion, having a minimum threshold only 1 dollar. If hideoutTV is available in your country to, you must know it's ernably parner and you can withdraw your hideout points to eanably.
Hmm, theorem reach, hideout TV earnably etc. I don't think any of them works in my country Nigeria. Survey have always been a menace for me, I never for one day on earth gain through them.

most survey do not usually have tasks for people in my country so I don't bother trying them.... Two of my friends were scammed previously on a survey site after much work and I wouldn't like to be a victim too

most survey do not usually have tasks for people in my country so I don't bother trying them.... Two of my friends were scammed previously on a survey site after much work and I wouldn't like to be a victim too
That's my feelings here too, I see them as time and data suckers. Their is nothing good with survey in my country and also in my side. I have tried much to gain through surveys in the past but never worked out for me. That's why I dropped them from my list of earning online.

Hmm, theorem reach, hideout TV earnably etc. I don't think any of them works in my country Nigeria. Survey have always been a menace for me, I never for one day on earth gain through them.
HideoutTV is not a survey site, it's a video showing site (above all, culinary videos), but if not available in Nigeria (sorry, I don't know or don't really remember if available or not in your country), the possibility to earn in a survey panel would be drastically reduced. Because the biggest amount of points come from there. Theorem reach wall gives us possibility to earn, whatever survey panel, as it pays disqualifications and partial completions, but If we cannot count on hideoutTV or qualifying completing 100% surveys, it takes too long time to reach minimum payout. Where the threshold is 5 dollars, it may take years, going this slow way. Only worth if we have disposition to wait too long time.

HideoutTV is not a survey site, it's a video showing site (above all, culinary videos), but if not available in Nigeria (sorry, I don't know or don't really remember if available or not in your country), the possibility to earn in a survey panel would be drastically reduced. Because the biggest amount of points come from there. Theorem reach wall gives us possibility to earn, whatever survey panel, as it pays disqualifications and partial completions, but If we cannot count on hideoutTV or qualifying completing 100% surveys, it takes too long time to reach minimum payout. Where the threshold is 5 dollars, it may take years, going this slow way. Only worth if we have disposition to wait too long time.
Hmm, that will really be a long process for us here in Nigeria to earn a decent cash from survey. Considering how many of this survey sites, doesn't have customers directed in our country. In fact they offer minimal offers to people from third tier countries. Maybe with time things about survey will get better here, thanks a lot for sharing your view with me.

Timebucks does it for me,it has alot of orportunities to earn from as Long as you have really strategized and worked hard on the site if you are from a tier 3 country.On aggregate I made $50 in six months from the site. The other one i would recommend is afrisight it takes time to have surveys but its worth it.It works perfectly well for Africa.

Timebucks does it for me,it has alot of orportunities to earn from as Long as you have really strategized and worked hard on the site if you are from a tier 3 country.On aggregate I made $50 in six months from the site. The other one i would recommend is afrisight it takes time to have surveys but its worth it.It works perfectly well for Africa.
Okay, from your experience with surveys have seen that you've made something tangible from survey. Even the timebucks you mentioned can't still offer me real survey offers. All surveys I have done through timebucks, never turned successful at all. That's why I don't waste my time again with the site.

Okay, from your experience with surveys have seen that you've made something tangible from survey. Even the timebucks you mentioned can't still offer me real survey offers. All surveys I have done through timebucks, never turned successful at all. That's why I don't waste my time again with the site.
You are right what is important is preference,i mean if you really like to do the wirk on that site or not.The reason i am always on some selcted ptc sites is because for me i like it and am leveraging my experience with them to try and see what strategies of advertising i can use there.

None is my best. I guess am not just lucky at survey site. All the site I can think of has failed me and disappointed me. They promise to give me certain amount daily when I participate in their survey. The painful truth is the site is always showing no survey available at the moment for days which turns weeks and finally month. When I reach such stage I quit trying. I have try participating in prize rebel and zarelkamy but I never reach their threshold for withdrawals. How sad.

The pain after completing a survey of 20 to 30 minutes, then you are told you do not qualify for this survey is bad.

After I experience 1or 2 such situations with ant survey site, I quit.

What's the point of allowing someone to answer questions for 30 minutes before disqualifying them?

You are right what is important is preference,i mean if you really like to do the wirk on that site or not.The reason i am always on some selcted ptc sites is because for me i like it and am leveraging my experience with them to try and see what strategies of advertising i can use there.
Every one have his or her aims of joining a site. As you find yours, being an avenue for you to know the strategies of advertising your back link, faucet site, referral link etc. I prefer PTP, writing contents/ blog post, tutoring etc.

Every one have his or her aims of joining a site. As you find yours, being an avenue for you to know the strategies of advertising your back link, faucet site, referral link etc. I prefer PTP, writing contents/ blog post, tutoring etc.
Ohh really tutoring sounds really fun To do,how often to you get jobs for that service.Am more of some consultancy arrangement kind of jobs that I can do.But am seriously wanting to advertise and build credible people to be followers to my work.

Thinking about all the survey sites I joined the past 3 months, here is a rundown :
Lifepoints Panel $35
Surveytime $9-10
Toluna Influencers $30-35
ThePanelStation $25
Surveyon $25
Ipsos I-say $6
Rakuten $18
Milieu $8
Mobrog $10
And other sites where I haven't made a single withdrawal request yet, coz I haven't reached the minimum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back