What's new

Which sport is harder between soccer and Basketball and which has more swag?

In my opinion. I will say football is more stressful than basketball. Because when we look at the two games. We will see that to score a goal in the game of football it is sometimes difficult for the players. They do okay goalless draw. But when you look at basketball, each team do play more than 10 ball to the net.

As a former pro player and coach now, I'd say basketball, def more swang than soccer and usually basketball players are more polite people, at least in my experience.
Harder well both are hard, basketball is more explosive, while soccer is more endurance-based. Both have their ups and downs, but in the end as a basketball player Ill say basketball ;)
This is very much correct, basketball is more of energy draining when compared to football but football too is not that though. I guess that is why basket baller's get paid more than footballers.

I believe basketball is a lot harder than soccer because of the energy one would expend in balling basketball as opposed to football. I am a big soccer fan and I prefer it to basketball but the truth is basketball is a lot more harder and tougher.

I am not a sports person but from watching a couple of both sports . I would say soccer is much more intense and energy consumo then the swags is gotta be basketball

I don't participate in any relationship f the games but I feel basketball is more harder and require more of hand dexterity than that in football.

As a player of both sports to me, the endurance training of a basketballer to a footballer is quite different. The running up and down of the court is very taxing and hereby makes the game harder I me a thats why there is unlimited substitutions in the game. Then for swag basketball players are so lit and dope no questions asked😌
I think football is way harder than basketball , the pitch (court)size differs too.... Footballers have to run to and fro a long distance but basketball players are for a short distance . I do understand basketball can be a very fast game to and fro unlike football but I still stand on my opinion that football is harder than basketball.
For swag hmmm not to be sentimental but Its kinda clear basketball wins

Soccer is way more harder than basketball... Soccer involves skills that can be rigorous at times. Meanwhile basketball is cute, big boys game. Basketballer are cute, tall with swags.

I don't think you can really compare the two. Both sports are very different, and take vastly different skill sets. I think Soccer players are more physical and athletic compared to Basketball players. I'm not saying that Basketball players aren't though, they're some of the most athletic people out there. But I think Soccer players do more in a game than Basketball players do, as well the field is much bigger, and I think you play a lot longer, idk I don't watch a lot of soccer.

Anyway, I'm more of a fan of Basketball.

In my opinion. I will say football is more stressful than basketball. Because when we look at the two games. We will see that to score a goal in the game of football it is sometimes difficult for the players. They do okay goalless draw. But when you look at basketball, each team do play more than 10 ball to the net.
I think basketball ball is more harder because it requires a lot of physical capabilities to be a top baller. But football has more swag.

Lol. Dress to kill. I like that. The tenacity and strength needed to play football is immeasurable. That is why they train hard weekly to become the best. I love football everytime.
Football game in sport is much stressful and hard than basketball due to their high intensity of training they under go. The run for more than 45 minutes on a pitch with up 20 metres without any stop unless a player is injured. But when it comes to swag no sports can beat basketball to that, they dress to kill even while on the pitch.

I feel that football is much stressful and energy sapping but basketball is more fashionable. Basketballers have the most swag generally.

As a player of both sports to me, the endurance training of a basketballer to a footballer is quite different. The running up and down of the court is very taxing and hereby makes the game harder I me a thats why there is unlimited substitutions in the game. Then for swag basketball players are so lit and dope no questions asked😌
I was a cheerleader for both football and basketball games and I would say you are right - basketball. I never really understood the game of football but what I do remember is a lot of “waiting around” before each play.. and basketball was just a whole lot faster. I know this, because we would have to switch up the cheers quicker from offense to defense.
Now, which one has more “swag” 🤔 .. I didn’t care for the football players or basketball players because I was busy chasing psychopaths from other schools but I guess I would choose a football player.
Because they’re big. 💪

I think basketball is more harder sport than soccer. It's because basketball is a contact sport you can have broken ankles, etc. While soccer is only busy when the ball is going to your direction.

When it's comes to style, fashion and swag I will definitely give it up to basketball but when it comes to sport been hard I will definitely give it up to soccer.

I believe both has their different level of difficulties one uses the hands the other the feet, so I believe it's not believe in both part and in terms of swag both got it.

Am not a basketball player I play soccer.. So I will say soccer is harder than basketball and it has more swag than basketball

Soccer or football comes first before basket ball but looks like basketball has more swag than football on the bases that basketball play is nicer and more tactical than soccer.

Football is harder. It not easy to run around the pitch and chasing a tiny ball. And also paying it pass a goal keeper and defenders is always tough

I'm not really a fan of basketball but when it comes to soccer, I will tell you nearly everything about the game.. but I believe basketball is harder in this case

I think football is more difficult to play than basketball. It's too risky as well. A field of a football is approximately 4x bigger the playing area of basketball. And this is a game u play with all part of your body except in some instances. I think some footballers with a good technique of throwing can perform better if calls to play a basketball game. But a basketball player can't do as such. In conclusion, football is more passionate than basketball

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back