What's new

Which Social Network do you check first? Why?

The are alot of social media platform out there . It all depends on what you want to do and how you want to do it. So choose a wrong come can make every thing go wrong

Most of us are familiar with social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. These platforms help us connect with friends, family, and brands. They encourage knowledge-sharing and are all about personal, human-to-human interaction.
To be sincere with you, I rarely visit those three social network you stated above, usually when I open my phone, the first thing I do is to check my telegram account followed by my bizdustry account. Then I can start surfing the internet if there is enough time.

The social network I checked first is Facebook, it has a lot of features than some other social network while it most widely used social network by people across the globe

The social media site platform that i usually check every day is facebook,i check facebook because i do my business there,majority of my awareness campaign and promoton are done onthis platform.

First I check WhatsApp , cuz I have more friends there and it’s easily accessible for me and honestly I think I really love it , so for me WhatsApp is my first go to social media platform as soon as I put on my phone

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back