What's new

Which social media platform is the hardest?

Gioo

Acquaintance
Feb 6, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Which is the hardest to get up and running and getting it noticed and the like? From what I've seen, Twitter and Facebook seem to be the luck of the draw, whereas Instagram can easily work with you provided you use the respective hashtags. Facebook and Twitter seem to sometimes be secluded and it can take some time to be seen.

For marketing purposes in my opinion Pinterest would be the most difficult one to use. Of course, it would depend on what you niche is. Because it is mostly picture based I imagine it would be difficult to advertise a programming website for example.

I've tried using Twitter and Facebook as a means of marketing. Between those two, I find that Facebook is harder to use than Twitter. Twitter is easy because you can not only use it to update others about your site, you can re-tweet others things that kind of match your own. That helps get people looking at your Twitter page and in turn, your site.

There is nothing hard in social networking. They help to promote your website to build good traffic and build your website popularity in search engines. Some of the best social media websites to work on are:

Twitter
Google plus
LinkedIn
Facebook
Pinterest
Instagram

There is no thing as difficult for social networking platform. The main problem and tough task is marking campaign design, how you will earn money? How to attract who to attract are some questions where are the real challenge.

If you have good knowledge and skills on how to operate on most the social media platforms like facebook, twitter, instagram, Google Plus and the likes you will excel but without skills it becomes difficult

RH-Calvin said:
There is nothing hard in social networking. They help to promote your website to build good traffic and build your website popularity in search engines. Some of the best social media websites to work on are:

Twitter
Google plus
LinkedIn
Facebook
Pinterest
Instagram

Yes, Calvin, You are saying right things, I agree with you.

I think it's Reddit, I’ve been on that platform for well over two years and I don’t know one person. Who posts what is really a background detail on Reddit as it mostly focuses on communities rather than people

Well I have tried using this social networking for the management and advertisement of my business product online and even for my personal life experience I have found no difficulties in their operation such as the Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram etc.

I think I am going to choose Twitter because it can be very hard to gather followers on the platform. I work for several months on the platform and I didn't have up to 1000 followers.

Due to the level.of change in policy, terms and conditions of operation I most say the operation of Twitter and WhatsApp is very hard and difficult to complement on this is because a good number of people are not involved unlike the operation of Facebook.

I think that of all social media platforms YouTube is the one that has the hardest market penetration because you will have to do a lot of things right if you want to be successful.

There are two doc media platforms that I find difficult to navigate and gain full potential off,twitter and YouTube,you can't buy followers or cheat the system.

I think the most difficult social media to work with are Twitter and YouTube because there is no way for you to buy followers

I don't really think there's any social media platform that's hardest in my opinion, the key thing is content and engagement.
Though Twitter seems to be a bit more technical because it's more structured and expressions have to be short and on point

In my experience, Instagram is the hardest platform to build following because you need to be celebrity to gain followers. If you are a common person, gaining followers is really difficult.

Personally, no social media platform seems to be hard let alone the hardest. Only for a social media beginner who might find any of the social media platform a bit difficult.

I find Facebook hard to access, I once opened an account with Facebook but I could not chat or share pictures, now I want to delete the account I don't even know how, I tried to browse it but am not seeing exactly the same thing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back