What's new

Which social media platform is best for advertisment, facebook, twitter, whatsApp or bizdustry

One man food is another man poison. The best social media channels of advertising for Mr A. May be the worst channel for Mr. B. It depends on individual choice and principle. But to me. Whatsapp is my choice and it is the best for me.

Facebook is definitely the best platform for advertisement because it has so many uses than any other social media platform. What are social media platforms such as Instagram, TiK ToK, and Twitter are also good but because of the activities of Facebook users, it is definitely the best platform for you to advertise your products.

Facebook is the best media for advertisement. It has millions of followers around the world and connects you with them as well. And it also provides you with tool to use in advertising your product.

By bizdustry you can get knowledge about advertising , but if you have very good following at Twitter than twitter is also fine option. But among all Facebook is better option to raise fan following and advertise your business. So try to make groups and add there interested people and then sending advertisement you can get your wish fulfilled.

Facebook is currently the best social media platform to advertise your product based on it's vast active users, followed closely by Instagram.

I wished bizdustry will attain her aim soon and also become one of the largest platform.

I
Can we say Facebook is the best platform for advertisements because of its active users of 2.2b or Twitter that has active users of 300million, well automatically we can say Facebook is good for our advertisements because of its many active users, what of Twitter that has the re tweet button, this function will allow your tweet to go a long way than you can imagine making your advertisement go viral. And what of bizdustry that has its faithful users that At least comes online every hour to perform some tasks.
So which is the best for advertisements.
I Think the best source of advertisement among Facebook, Twitter,WhatsApp and bizdustry is still Facebook.
Because alot of people access their Facebook account regularly,even when they don't have data,free mode is available to some Network.

Bizdustry is also a good platform, especially if people from your country are much here. For instance, there are many Nigerians here and so companies operating in Nigeria can decide to place advertisements here and it would get to targeted audience.

To me I see Facebook as the best platform to advertise our products, Facebook has over 2.2billion users, it connects friends relations , its provide Avenue for business, Facebook is the platform for now.
Post automatically merged:

To me I see Facebook as the best platform to advertise our products, Facebook has over 2.2billion users, it connects friends relations , its provide Avenue for business, Facebook remains the most popular social media platform, with its users visiting the site more regularly than users of any other social media site

Best social media platform to advertise or promote product is facebook. Facebook is a social media which have a million of users arround the world. If you want to promote or advertise your product in facebook you can create a facebook page where you can post your product and share it to other group or friends on facebook.

To be truth all the platform is the best to do advertise on but Facebook is the best among them over million of people login to there account on Facebook book every day so it have more users than the rest and it can spread the news of your product as long as you want it to go Facebook is fast also

For an effective advertisement you need a social media with a lot of active users, and all platform has it unique way of doing it job.
Facebook has been on the lead for a long time and it still on the lead.
So I think Facebook is the best.
Bizdustry is also a good option.

I understand that there are many social media platforms in the world, like Facebook Twitter etc but I choose Facebook as the best social media platform for advertising. They have the highest users in the world and there advertising is so cheap and affordable

Twitter is a fast-paced platform, and many users seek news and information on it. Because of this, it can be especially beneficial for companies who publish original content on a regular basis.

Sharing links to new pages and blog posts is simple, and doing it regularly sends readers directly to your new content.

Can we say Facebook is the best platform for advertisements because of its active users of 2.2b or Twitter that has active users of 300million, well automatically we can say Facebook is good for our advertisements because of its many active users, what of Twitter that has the re tweet button, this function will allow your tweet to go a long way than you can imagine making your advertisement go viral. And what of bizdustry that has its faithful users that At least comes online every hour to perform some tasks.
I don't really know if bizdustry advertising is free, if it is, then it's awesome but I know WhatsApp can be the cheapest in the sense that you can just put it on your status and allows your friend, family and acquaintances to peruse for themselves

Facebook is often the first social media site to come to mind when discussing social media, and for good reason. It’s one of the biggest social media platforms in the world, and it was one of the first to provide advertising options to businesses.

A Facebook business page is a must for any company or brand, and you should update yours on a regular basis. Today’s consumers expect all businesses to have a presence on the platform, and many of them also expect those businesses to respond to their questions and concerns.

Basically, if you’re only going to choose one platform for your business to use, make it Facebook.

We might look at the fact that Facebook has the largest number of users than other social media platforms but I think what we fail to realize is that not even one has that influence to put up an advert and a lot of people noticing it but I feel with Twitter with just a tweet to a popular handle, and your adverts can be up there
Post automatically merged:

We might look at the fact that Facebook has the largest number of users than other social media platforms but I think what we fail to realize is that not even one has that influence to put up an advert and a lot of people noticing it but I feel with Twitter with just a tweet to a popular handle, and your adverts can bring in the customers, so personally I feel Twitter is a better reach for advertising

I am agreed with your this point that facebook is the best platform for advertisment. On facebook ,we can do free and paid ,both advertisment. Those people who don't have budget to use paid advertisment to promote their business can also get benefits from facebook . So I recommend Facebook first .

Facebook has been the most social platform widely use globally i think it is just the better in advertising even a novice knew about facebook and it is very easy to use it doesn't incure more charges

In order to select a platform for advertising, it is important to first look at which platform The common man can use and which platform is the trend of more people.My personal experience is about Facebook and it is a great platform for advertising various items and through it you get maximum feedback by doing your own advertising. And this app is very easy to use even for a common man

I think out of all the social media platform we have.Facebook still advertise better and promotes sale because virtually every body is on Facebook. Facebook also makes it easier for you to create your page on the business you are into or product you are selling (Facebook page) . You can sponsor this page and a lot of people all over the world gets to know about your product.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back