What's new

Which social media platform is best for advertisment, facebook, twitter, whatsApp or bizdustry

Can we say Facebook is the best platform for advertisements because of its active users of 2.2b or Twitter that has active users of 300million, well automatically we can say Facebook is good for our advertisements because of its many active users, what of Twitter that has the re tweet button, this function will allow your tweet to go a long way than you can imagine making your advertisement go viral. And what of bizdustry that has its faithful users that At least comes online every hour to perform some tasks.
So which is the best for advertisements.
for me the best social Media platform for advertisement is Facebook because they have millions of users around the world. But you don't necessarily have to limit your advert to Facebook alone you can also make use of all the platforms as well.

there are many social sites that are best for advertisement. I think Facebook can be better for your business due to its large user base. Even the least of us have easy access to Facebook. a great example of Facebook advertisement is Facebook ads.

With affiliate user bases and proprietary first-party data, social network can be a great source of traffic for marketers, which is why Hanapin found that 88% of advertisers currently advertise on Facebook, and of them 30% of marketers also advertise on Twitter.

Surprisingly, the same study found that other social networks such as Quora, Pinterest and SnapChat use less than 10% of marketers despite being popular with users. In fact, Reddit, the world's sixth most visited website, does not break the top eight.

In order to select a platform for advertising, it is important to first look at which platform The common man can use and which platform is the trend of more people.My personal experience is about Facebook and it is a great platform for advertising various items and through it you get maximum feedback by doing your own advertising. And this app is very easy to use even for a common man
Post automatically merged:

In order to select a platform for advertising, it is important to first look at which platform The common man can use and which platform is the trend of more people.My personal experience is about Facebook and it is a great platform for advertising various items and through it you get maximum feedback by doing your own advertising. And this app is very easy to use even for a common man

All the socail media accounts like

facebook, twitter, whatsApp or bizdustry​

Are good and healthy for advertisement but amongst them the highly recommend is Facebook as it has much organic traffic. So, Facebook can be the best for advertisement. And Bizdustrty is also getting more traffic day by day.

You can already tell that Facebook has the most active user in all social media platforms. Almost every person that owns a phone have a Facebook acoount. Not only does it have the most active users, it also have low fee when it comes to advertisements.

Facebook remain the best platform to advertise your products and services among all the social media you listed. if you know what you are doing Facebook is a cheap traffic source to your website. Facebook lookalike audience help you to target the right audience for your product and services without spending much. A feature like this can never be found on other advertisement platform.

Can we say Facebook is the best platform for advertisements because of its active users of 2.2b or Twitter that has active users of 300million, well automatically we can say Facebook is good for our advertisements because of its many active users, what of Twitter that has the re tweet button, this function will allow your tweet to go a long way than you can imagine making your advertisement go viral. And what of bizdustry that has its faithful users that At least comes online every hour to perform some tasks.
To be minded! Apart from facebook and twitter, I prefer biz industry to WhatsApp. Reason being that its beyond my natural audience unlike WhatsApp, people from other countries are also here which can boost my business I terms of audience.

I want take mine from this point of view, looking at the rate of phone users now, you will found out that some of the phone company produces now with how little it might be performing some has Facebook app direct installed into it and WhatsApp but unfortunately the WhatsApp is not working but the FB is working perfectly, so the point I am trying to drive at is that advertising on Facebook will be the most best option and that is why they have the highest numbers of users.

I don't think any website can be compared to Facebook in terms of being able to reach your required client. Facebook has the largest number of users of any social media website, so of course Facebook is better that rest when it come to paid advertising.

I can say WhatsApp because it has two features most suitable for advertising. The first one is WhatsApp status updates. You can update your products as your story and a lot of people will view it, interested buyers will private message you and you can further discuss. The second one is WhatsApp groups, there are lots of groups on WhatsApp for the sole purpose of posting pictures of your products and you can add a lot of people to the groups.

I'll go with Facebook any day anytime, though their algorithms makes the ad a little bit complicated, with good tutorials you'll be able to work round it.
It's cheaper, versatile; you can choose your target audience and hey! Almost everyone is on Facebook!!

each and every one of them has its own advantage but for me is Facebook anytime any day. Facebook has the added advantage of reach ing a very large amount of audience in a relatively short time compared to the other social media platforms. r advertising through Whatsapp you will have to gather a large amount of audience who will win your status update consistently and that requires a large amount of energy input and also resources before you can be able to achieve that feat. t while for YouTube you will have to gather a large amount of subscribers and in most cases people are reluctant to support sub subscribe to channels they know nothing about.

All the listed social media platforms are all very useful and are powerfully equipped to run advertising campaigns for your products and services. But I think Facebook among them all stands out the most

According to my own point of view, I believe the social media platforms that is best for advertising is Facebook. Facebook is the most popular and easy social media platform all over the world right now. It has more trafficking and it has no age limit

Using social media sites is a great way for marketers in any industry to reach new customers. But as the number of social networks continues to grow, it can be difficult to select the right ones for your business.but I will rather choose facebook to market my goods.

Without mincing words, when I am asked to choose which one between hthe three is good for making leoole know, I would easily choose Bizdustry because of his wider coverage to all and sundry and how easy to use it is and it's interface to people, for facebook and instagram, I can't say such.

Facebook. Without a doubt. With Facebook have the most users of any social media platform, you reach variaties of audience with your product. And also get analyzed data on what your customer base prefer to buy.

Fb is the most popular social media network, and it drives real traffic to your products and services with real people that are interested in your products, it is called target ADS as for twitter I will never run an ADS there, on the part of Bizdustry, I don't see any platform that could do better than it when it comes to ADS relating to cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back