Which sites pay for pictures?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I hear about these but never looked into them. My wife wants to get a new camera and take a shot at selling some of her pictures online for people to use on their websites and in their blogs. Does anyone know some good ones that are not scams and pay with real money, no gift card nonsense or anything like that?

I hear about these but never looked into them. My wife wants to get a new camera and take a shot at selling some of her pictures online for people to use on their websites and in their blogs. Does anyone know some good ones that are not scams and pay with real money, no gift card nonsense or anything like that?
I don't really know one I bet there are sites where you can make some taking pictures but honestly I don't know one and I don't think theh are worth it couse those types of sites don't pay much because they don't earn a lot themselves

I don't really know one I bet there are sites where you can make some taking pictures but honestly I don't know one and I don't think theh are worth it couse those types of sites don't pay much because they don't earn a lot themselves
Even you do not know what they are going to use pictures in legitimate way or fraudulent way and pay you few bucks in the return means nothing is guaranteed after selling your privacy indeed. I do not recommand such way of earning.

I believe I have heard of this before in the past but it does not seem like a very good way of earning extra money unless you were given a guarantee as to what your photos were going to be used for once you had sold them. Many people will buy photos and use them for things you would never dream of. Don't get me wrong if you could get a trustworthy way of knowing what your photos are being used for then it would be worth it but just using a random site to sell to anyone random wouldn't be the best option especially if you don't know what they are going to be used for.

Has your wife thought about providing her own service where people request certain pictures to be taken so that she knows what they are going to be used for and can also give her own prices? That could be one way to get around this if she was interested in taking that route.

Givvy social is an app that pays for uploading pictures, it's like a social media platform but you are earning points to cashout
But it's too long until I could cashout, all Givvy apps can take a lot of time to earn a single cent

There was a websites back the that pays you for uploading pictures and writing good quality content on the pictures , if people likes the pictures , the site will pay you and people might also tip you some money as a reward

This is actually a great idea, one can design some pictures then sell them, i think i would take some time to research on sites or apps that pays for your pictures.

There are website that people when the picture they uploaded on their website got downloaded. I think fotofolia is one of such website. But like someone has said, selling picture online is not of the best way of making money online. Instead of selling pictures to those that want to create a website, she can create a website of picture and uploaded a lot pictures there, so people who need can download it from her website. As times goes, she will monetize the website.

You can make money by selling photos on shutterstock. However, it is really difficult way to make money through this method. You can also upload your pictures on pixabay and ask for donations by sharing your PayPal donate link.

You can make money by uploading your photos on shutterstock or iStock and these two platforms are the foremost photo uploading applications that will pay you for such activities and they are legitimate.

There are many website that pays for uploading pictures and it depends on the one that suits your style but I would recommend Foap as one of the website that people have attested to by okay for uploading photos and getting paid for it.

I also do not know anything about those websites. I am very sure that they pay because a lot of people talk about them. They are surely going to pay but I don't know if the payment rate is good.

I also do not know anything about those websites. I am very sure that they pay because a lot of people talk about them. They are surely going to pay but I don't know if the payment rate is good.

Personally I can't really tell about such site that pays people for posting pictures but I am very much sure that for those using the social media platforms like the tik tok, may be earning some income as people view their post.

I don't know which kind of website pay you for uploading pictures, but I'm very sure you are not going to earn a considerable amount of money from those kinds of website.

I know that Shutterstock pays users a percentage of the sales that they make from selling a picture uploaded by that user. Users just have to upload pictures and wait for the site to sell the picture and get a percentage from Shutterstock.

Well I can't really tells exactly, but I have heard well about site that pays for it members to upload pictures on the internet even though I have not personally tried that before.

I don't think you can be able to earn money by just uploading pictures, even if you can earn money I'm not so sure if you can earn a considerable amount of money.

I tried to use app called Dreamstime. It works, but don't expect big money. You must post a lot of photos to get one make you some decent amount of money. Maybe rather try posting your service on some freelance website.

Don't be excited when you are told that you could get paid by uploading pictures online. Truly there are some sites you could get paid by uploading interesting pictures online. There are some terms and conditions attached with it. For you to earn from those pictures, you must be able to promote them for you to get sales before you could be paid.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back