What's new

Which short linker is best which facebook allow to post?

There is a legit URL shortener called "Shortest". It provides certain tools which you may use to create URLs that are acceptable to Facebook. It is a famous URL shortener and it offer good CPM rates.

Dear friends

Let me know which short linker is best which facebook allow to post on all groups?
There is no paid URL shortner that has not been blocked by facebook. if there is one then it is because it is new. Before the blink of an eye, facebook will block it also.

Not everything you can post on facebook. Facebook have restriction on some contents, their are contents or post tag prohibited by facebook. Sometimes you will post and find out that your post is under moderation at Facebook.
Exactly what I was about saying. Shortening of links isn't the issue but the content you're posting. I don't know how their algorithm manages to detect those content. But I think bitly is still one of the best out there

Actually, Facebook is one of the social media platforms that one can advertise his or her products and services, but it is rather unfortunate that it does not accept all kinds of links. They are really very strict on this rule. But I believe that there will always be a way out as someone has confirmed using bitly.

Facebook are not really strict when it comes to posting things on their site especially if it has to do with link shortner

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back