What's new

Which scam Ptc site did you try?

I haven't made use of any scam site before as I always identified scam websites from afar because I am been a victim of scamming websites that has done several damage to me in the past.

Apart from paid to click scams, there are many HYIP programs that also try to scam you. The only website I tried is spectroads. I have invested some of my money in some other paid to click sites and all I can do is hope that they will not scam me. Paid to click sites are always risky to try.

I have never try using PTC site because those site I don't like taking part in them because I don't really like them, because some of them are scam.

We see many new PTC sites are coming daily. Very few of those new sites stay real,other becomes scam in few days. Some old PTC sites also turned scam after paying more than 6 months. So my question is

Did you ever try a site which became scam?
Can you imagine that? They pay for a straight six month and decided to go scamming. That is really very pathetic of such platforms. And they must have stolen a lot of money fr unsuspecting clients by then

This is one of the reason of not the major one why I always check for reviews online before venturing into any thing so as not to waste my time on unproductive tasks

I think it all happened to us, we went through an apprenticeship by being in many fraudulent sites. And also other legitimate sites where you spend a lot of time and do not reach the threshold until you withdraw and lose your time.
It has happened to mostly everybody that works online has one way or the other come over some mouth watering scam sites that always dupe people claiming they are legitimate but in the end turn scam.

It has happened to mostly everybody that works online has one way or the other come over some mouth watering scam sites that always dupe people claiming they are legitimate but in the end turn scam.
That's right, they deceive in a very subtle way, they offer great benefits and one, with the desire to generate income, falls into the trap. After working hard and requesting payment, you are left scammed with nothing in your hands.

We see many new PTC sites are coming daily. Very few of those new sites stay real,other becomes scam in few days. Some old PTC sites also turned scam after paying more than 6 months. So my question is

Did you ever try a site which became scam?
The only PTC I'm doing right now is star click, if eventually that are unable to pay me, i will have to dump it, I'm even seeing some red flag concerning the site recently.

Ever since I joined online earning I have been very skeptical about ptc sites which has made me avoid them up till now . I have never been scammed buy I know many people who have been scammed .

I cannot remember, it has been long ever since I visited any paid to click site because I understand that 90% of them are all useless and that no matter how I work they are not going to pay me the amount worth what I am doing for them.

None of them has scam me before because I have never invest in any of them since they have the lowest payment rates, there are some that will ask me to pay for a VIP membership to earn higher,I do not have money to pay them because even with that it will not work.

Trying to make money from PTC platforms isn't worth it at all. You going to work the hell out of yourself and spend a lot of time and end up not making any money.

Have not fallen a prey to any PTC site because when once I see a PTC site that demands money then I majestically take my leave because at the end of the day, I will still hear that the site has crashed.

I've joined a number of pct sites that are scammers, and I won't name them here. Some will tell you that you need to pay a certain amount of money in order to make more, but they all turn out to be scams in the end.

I have not been scammed by so many ptc sites. I could remember that I was scammed by clicksginie and volutic. Both are earn to read emails. They turned out to be scam at the end.

I think that there are lots of Scam PTC website right now, this is the main reason I don't waste my time working on those platforms because I don't want to waste my own time working in vain. But I will love to know of there is any legit PTC website

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back