What's new

Which program or site do you use do find out AI generated contents on your forum?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
It's becoming a mess with how some people on forums now feel too lazy to write contents using their brains but now prefer to use AI assistance in generating contents they post on forum. This is an SEO practice which Google frowns at and will punish any website found doing it.

Which program or website do you use to find out AI generated contents on your forum that haven't disappointed you yet?

It's becoming a mess with how some people on forums now feel too lazy to write contents using their brains but now prefer to use AI assistance in generating contents they post on forum. This is an SEO practice which Google frowns at and will punish any website found doing it.

Which program or website do you use to find out AI generated contents on your forum that haven't disappointed you yet?

I never use AI programs such as ChatGPT to generate content. Such kind of content is not acceptable on online website and I prepare content myself instead of relying on such kind of software.

I use corrector.app and writer.com to check if it has been generated by AI. I am moderator on a couple of sites and I also own forums, so I need to use AI dector frequently.

I don't use AI bots or anything of the sort. I think it is getting a bit out of control though because I have seen people using these things for just about everything. When that AI generated art piece won a contest, I thought it was something people should really be concerned with.

It depends on what you're using it for. The whole purpose of these AI tools is to improve upon what you do. So, I see no issues if someone wants to use ChatGPT for example to help spruce up a post, blog article, advertisment, emails etc. Now, if you were to ask it do the work for you, that's one thing. But using it to make your work better, is okay in some regards, as long as you don't use just the chat.

I liken it to having a friend proofread your work, give ideas etc. I think it is weird to use it to complete all of your work, but using it as an aide in your work could be beneficial. As long as what you use isn't copyrighted material, you should be fine.

There is an app called groove checker. It can be used to detect if a particular content has an aspect of Ai generated content. I have also heard about GPT 3 detector.

I think there's a new app that was created recently that is meant to find out contents that are generated by bots. One is called unchat-chat gpt I think and it is free to use.

There is an app called groove checker. It can be used to detect if a particular content has an aspect of Ai generated content. I have also heard about GPT 3 detector.
Yes there are now a lot of apps that can be used to check bot contents. I think once you know the writing style too you should be able to figure it out without the apps.

Yes there are now a lot of apps that can be used to check bot contents. I think once you know the writing style too you should be able to figure it out without the apps.
If you read through the writing of bots, you would be able to detect if you are a writer yourself and you are sensitive. Their writing is really mechanical and devoid of any elements of emotions.

Mostly ai generated contents can be known from writing styles. No doubt that ai are close to generating humanly tone content. But you yourself as the reader should be able to get some hint if the user is using ai for the content.

AI generated content will always lack personal experience. AI content will always give advise and a generalized idea of something, it lacks emotional. In addition, the content will maintain one tone all through.

Grammarly or copyscape is worth using. Note there are some humanly written content that ai detector will still classify as ai content, implying it is not 100% accurate. But be rest assured that the lengthier the content, the better the accuracy.

Mostly ai generated contents can be known from writing styles. No doubt that ai are close to generating humanly tone content. But you yourself as the reader should be able to get some hint if the user is using ai for the content.

AI generated content will always lack personal experience. AI content will always give advise and a generalized idea of something, it lacks emotional. In addition, the content will maintain one tone all through.

Grammarly or copyscape is worth using. Note there are some humanly written content that ai detector will still classify as ai content, implying it is not 100% accurate. But be rest assured that the lengthier the content, the better the accuracy.
In my experience, most plagiarism detectors easily pass AI-generated content. I have not used Grammarly as plagiarism checker is available on only premium version, I have used other tools and they passed AI content as 100 percent unique.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back