What's new

Which processor is the best between Snapdragon and Mediatek?

Afoskalex

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Dec 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As a phone expect which processor will you recommend between Snapdragon and Mediatek? What are your reasons for your conclusion?

I have used smartphones that had snapdragon and mediatek processors and from my experience snapdragon is better. Games like PUBG runs better on snapdragon and apps don't lag or stutter.

What you have written sounds new to me, and I am amazed to know that such software exist. I am not into the world of computers and programming, in essence I do not know which is best out of the two you have made mentioned of above. I advice you research the internet or ask someone who knows about them better than you do.

Snapdragon for sure it is way better in gaming
Post automatically merged:

Well, if your into smartphones then you probably heard about snapdragon and mesiatek processors and the debate of which is better. For me, if you're a gamer then definitely go for snapdragon processor as it is more powerful and can handle better especially in heavy games like Asphalt 9 and PUBG.

Snapdragon is faster then mediatek and provide better support. Also in past Mediatek were infamous for extremely slow GPS locking, not sure if they improved it.

For me, Snapdragon is most likely the best when it comes to the processor that Mediatek. The gaming experience with Snapdragon has a smoother gameply and less laggy unlike the Mediatek processon that makes me mad and frustate when I play mobile games. This is only my experience and opinion there might be other different testimony abouy these two processors.

As a phone expect which processor will you recommend between Snapdragon and Mediatek? What are your reasons for your conclusion?
Snapdragon is far better than mediatek. Snapdragon is best when it comes to high graphic design game. It doesn't lag and it runs smoothly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back