What's new

Which plan is the best

If you would go for the second option, you will have funds to invest in online deals that lurk around the internet. The first one seems better but it's just like savings and it will not yield anything. So option B is more lucrative.

If you will be starting a solid business which you are sure will yield profit, then go for the first option, but if you aren't sure you will be able to start such business then the second option will be netter

I would suggest that you get a monthly pay than get lump sums in three years. After retirement, you should be more worried about meeting and taking care of your daily needs than thinking of just starting and managing a business, that should have come earlier.
That's true, you would have to take care of basic needs like electric bills, water bills ( if you are in a place that requires paying of water bill ) and other necessities like shopping and the likes.

I think I have given you advice on this particular thread; if you have a business plan it is important you collect all the money at once and venture into it, but if you don't then it should be paid monthly.

I just recently got enrolled for a pension plan and while am still filling the form, the insurance company has given me two options. Depending on the amount to be deducted from my salary, my pension can come in two ways.
1. They would pay the whole money after I retire in 3 installments for a total 3 years
2. Pay me monthly like salary
Which should I choose
I prefer being paid my pension once every month, just like a salary.
This would help me plan better on how well to manage the money.

You can choose which you want but I would advise that you go for the monthly payment and that way you won't have to wait for months before getting paid and whatever you want to do, you'll be able to do it on time.

If you are somebody who have starting a business in mind with your pension money then you should take the installments. If you do not have any plans then you should be paid on a monthly basis.

You can choose which you like, but I recommend going with the monthly payment because you won't have to wait months for payment and you'll be able to complete whatever you want on time.

It's dependent on your plans after you retire. If you're thinking of starting a business, then you can accept the lump sum payment in 3 years option otherwise just stick with the monthly payment plan which I would choose.

well said pension scheme is the best scheme because its give you mental peace when you are not able to work and can live without tension after retirement.
That is actually true,because once an employee knows that his future is secured,then you will see that extramotivationat what he does.that will make him to properlly plan his life very well after retireement.

I just recently got enrolled for a pension plan and while am still filling the form, the insurance company has given me two options. Depending on the amount to be deducted from my salary, my pension can come in two ways.
1. They would pay the whole money after I retire in 3 installments for a total 3 years
Which should I choose
Paying on monthly basis will only be suitable if you are not interested to start up a business. Installment payment will definitely be the best if you are interested to carry out some sort of investment. This decision will be based on your plans and preparation.

Which should I choose
Well if you have already saved some amount of money before you were retired I will suggest you go for the first one which says that your money will be paid in three installments within three years.

That is actually true,because once an employee knows that his future is secured,then you will see that extramotivationat what he does.that will make him to properlly plan his life very well after retireement.
yes you are right. when we are happy we do best work and get involve a lot because we have interest in our work. we all do work for our best future and we want it secure.

yes you are right. when we are happy we do best work and get involve a lot because we have interest in our work. we all do work for our best future and we want it secure.
There are things that most employers do not really understand,the way you make the work easier for your employee,that is why the way you treat them,they will respond with same measure.

Paying on monthly basis will only be suitable if you are not interested to start up a business. Installment payment will definitely be the best if you are interested to carry out some sort of investment. This decision will be based on your plans and preparation.
Yeah if you're carrying on on some investment it depends on your plans and preparation most people that has already been investing before will prefer the three installation within three years due it depends.

Which should I choose
I advice you to choose payment monthly like salary to avoid story that touch at the end of the year. Situation can change at anytime and it can affect anybody. You can be saving any amount you're collecting per month yourself

Yeah if you're carrying on on some investment it depends on your plans and preparation most people that has already been investing before will prefer the three installation within three years due it depends.
Yes it will definitely depends on what you have in plans to do, me personally I will go for the three years payment on installment because I can use it to do tangible thing.

If it were me I could choose option number 2. Remember as retired I am entitled a pension from my government and a gratuity too plus the benefits from the social security fund. So I could use the amount paid monthly by the insurance that can sustain me just like my salary.

Yes it will definitely depends on what you have in plans to do, me personally I will go for the three years payment on installment because I can use it to do tangible thing.
Actually if you are receiving your pension in 3 month installment you will be able to start a concrete business or investment at once, without much stress and worries but just good plan.

I would strictly advise you to collect the monthly payment if you know you don't have any sure business plans that you had plan earlier on, but if you had already planned to start a lucrative business then you should go with the 3 years payment as it would give you lots of money by lifting your business.
I also think that this is the best plan because if you collect the money at once then you might just waste it and you will be left with nothing at that critical.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back