What's new

Which plan is the best

I would advice that you go for the first choice , cause starting a business would be easy with all the money accumulated for 3 years rather than monthly....but if you don't have a business plan already you go choose the 2nd option
I just recently got enrolled for a pension plan and while am still filling the form, the insurance company has given me two options. Depending on the amount to be deducted from my salary, my pension can come in two ways.
1. They would pay the whole money after I retire in 3 installments for a total 3 years
2. Pay me monthly like salary
Which should I choose

I would suggest that you get a monthly pay than get lump sums in three years. After retirement, you should be more worried about meeting and taking care of your daily needs than thinking of just starting and managing a business, that should have come earlier.
True, monthly pay is way better with that. I have seen cases whereby the company closes down and so many people failed to get their payment. So imagine in that kind of situation, you have not collected anything to support yourself for the main time

True, monthly pay is way better with that. I have seen cases whereby the company closes down and so many people failed to get their payment. So imagine in that kind of situation, you have not collected anything to support yourself for the main time
You are right that some unforseen circumstances can disrupt all of someone's pension plans but for something as delicate as pension scheme, you must be sure of the company to engage.

Seriously is very important for you to invest in such scheme if you don't really know how to manage your attention because it's going to be very easy for the company to help you to manage your pension.

It should come monthly and this would enable you to invest the income in something that would enable you make good money.

Both are good options if you look at it but the monthly payments still sounds better to me, but that doesn't mean the other doesn't have its own perks too like enabling one to start a business

Both are good options if you look at it but the monthly payments still sounds better to me, but that doesn't mean the other doesn't have its own perks too like enabling one to start a business
The best plan is to start up a pension scheme as a worker and when you retire from work you invest in real estate business with these you'll be able to be rest assured that you have financially independent.

If you have a business plan that is really good on paper and can be achieved then you should go for number one but if you don't have a business plan then go for number 2.

If you have a business plan that is really good on paper and can be achieved then you should go for number one but if you don't have a business plan then go for number 2.
The best plan is going into business business plan is the best for everyone so if you have money you invest in good business not to keep in the bank.

Well I believe it depends on your plans after retirement. If you have any business plans that requires substantial capital to set up then you can take the option of the 3 years payment,if not go for the monthly payment.

Well I believe it depends on your plans after retirement. If you have any business plans that requires substantial capital to set up then you can take the option of the 3 years payment,if not go for the monthly payment.
If I will see you the best plan for you as a worker is to have a pension and save for your future when you are working so that at the end of the day you will have something to write home about

I think you need to make this kind of decision based on the number of responsibility you have after retirement. If your responsibility will still be the same as when you are still working you better choose monthly and if not choose the other

I think this should actually depend on what you want to settle down with after retirement. If you want to setup a business after retirement the best thing for you to do is to get your money in three parts

I think this should actually depend on what you want to settle down with after retirement. If you want to setup a business after retirement the best thing for you to do is to get your money in three parts
A best plan for one is is to save for pension when working you should always seek for pension because we don't really know what to expect in future so we should always have a plan.

Why would anyone go for the one that will only pay tounthe whole sum in three instalments? That's not a good plan for a pension for me. You should go for the one that pays you salary kind every month

I just recently got enrolled for a pension plan and while am still filling the form, the insurance company has given me two options. Depending on the amount to be deducted from my salary, my pension can come in two ways.
1. They would pay the whole money after I retire in 3 installments for a total 3 years
2. Pay me monthly like salary
Which should I choose
I suggest you will receive your pension in monthly way. It's because we have a bad experience with the lump sum pension of my father. It's easier gone through left and right spending.

It's best you go for the one of three years. It will be best you take such plans in order to get the money in bulk to be able to use it for something tangible.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back