What's new

Which personal finance book changed your life?

Chibson

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 17, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Undoubtedly, the importance of personal finance books cannot be underestimated when it comes to achieving financial growth and success in life.

I have read some of the books like think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill, Rich Dad poor Dad by Robert kiyosaki and a few others.

Most of them have ended up shaping my mindset when it comes to personal finance. Even though, I have not achieved financial freedom yet but I have gotten the mindset of someone who tends to succeed financially. Which personal finance book really impacted your financial life?.

Having read many financial books, I can tell without any reasonable doubt that the best one I've read so far is Rich dad Poor dad and financial Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki. These books have make a lot of positive impact in my financial life that I'm still benefiting till the present.

Having read many financial books, I can tell without any reasonable doubt that the best one I've read so far is Rich dad Poor dad and financial Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki. These books have make a lot of positive impact in my financial life that I'm still benefiting till the present.

Well, I haven't read any book till now. However, the fact of the matter remains that I do plan to create my own business strategies and then utilise those strategies after testing them. Perhaps I may write a book myself if I become successful.

Undoubtedly, the importance of personal finance books cannot be underestimated when it comes to achieving financial growth and success in life.

I have read some of the books like think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill, Rich Dad poor Dad by Robert kiyosaki and a few others.

Most of them have ended up shaping my mindset when it comes to personal finance. Even though, I have not achieved financial freedom yet but I have gotten the mindset of someone who tends to succeed financially. Which personal finance book really impacted your financial life?.

The good thing about reading this kind of book is that you are going to get series of information that is going to help you when it comes to planning and strategizing on any business project that you want to go into. It can help to mold your personality.

I cannot name a single book because I have learned from many books. But if you want recommendations, I think you should read I Will Teach You To Be Rich Ramit Seth

I cannot name a single book because I have learned from many books. But if you want recommendations, I think you should read I Will Teach You To Be Rich Ramit Seth

I have read this book-I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Seth and I admit that it's a very good book based. I wasn't able to finish the book, but the little that I have managed to read, had a very good impact in my life as an entrepreneur. The books helps you with knowledge on investing, saving, personal finance and steps needed to secure financial freedom.

The good thing about reading this kind of book is that you are going to get series of information that is going to help you when it comes to planning and strategizing on any business project that you want to go into. It can help to mold your personality.

Well, as of now, I am not reading any kind of book. I tried reading a few books and I must say that books written by certain experienced people may help people. However, we must remember that when it comes to business, things could be pretty different when it comes to practically applying those strategies.

Well, as of now, I am not reading any kind of book. I tried reading a few books and I must say that books written by certain experienced people may help people. However, we must remember that when it comes to business, things could be pretty different when it comes to practically applying those strategies.

The books are just there for you to pick out information on how those people were able to pilot and strategize on their business by making it successful. It doesn't necessarily mean that it's going to be the same thing with how you do everything in your business but they're just for you to have a picture of what you expected to do and how you expected to do it.

I started thinking about starting a business after reading Rich Dad Poor Dad. It was a book that was an eye opener for me. One book that woke up the gaint in me that I can achieve something that doesn't have to do with getting a work in the corporate world. I've read a couple of other books, but none comes closer to this book.

I started thinking about starting a business after reading Rich Dad Poor Dad. It was a book that was an eye opener for me. One book that woke up the gaint in me that I can achieve something that doesn't have to do with getting a work in the corporate world. I've read a couple of other books, but none comes closer to this book.

Seriously, this book Rich Dad Poor Dad was so good. It was actually recommended for me to read my one of my high school teachers. She saw that I had entrepreneurship spirit in me, it was why she pushed me on the right path. I will forever be grateful for all her push.

The books are just there for you to pick out information on how those people were able to pilot and strategize on their business by making it successful. It doesn't necessarily mean that it's going to be the same thing with how you do everything in your business but they're just for you to have a picture of what you expected to do and how you expected to do it.

Books can give you great guidance regarding business and I think that this is a really good thing. However, practically utilising the tips and suggestion mentioned in the book could be a really hard thing to do due to different kinds of circumstances surrounding the business.

Books can give you great guidance regarding business and I think that this is a really good thing. However, practically utilising the tips and suggestion mentioned in the book could be a really hard thing to do due to different kinds of circumstances surrounding the business.

I will always tell people that when you put in hours into reading a book, why wouldn't you put in more efforts in practicing at least 30% of what you have read? It doesn't make any sense because you have invested a lot of time, so you need to make it worth it.

I will always tell people that when you put in hours into reading a book, why wouldn't you put in more efforts in practicing at least 30% of what you have read? It doesn't make any sense because you have invested a lot of time, so you need to make it worth it.

Practising is difficult. If a lot of people are truly practising what they were taught, the world would have been a better place. To practise, you have to make sacrifices and it is not everyone that is always ready to make the sacrifices that is needed to make a change in their lives.

Practising is difficult. If a lot of people are truly practising what they were taught, the world would have been a better place. To practise, you have to make sacrifices and it is not everyone that is always ready to make the sacrifices that is needed to make a change in their lives.

Well, this is something anyone who truly wants to be successful is going to be willing to sacrifice because nothing good comes easy. When you really want to be remembered for being great and successful in what you are doing, you are definitely going to be interested in making those little sacrifices that is going to make you become a better person.

I've never really read any finance books. I did get a book from a website years ago, about making money. I forgot what it was called, but it was one of those books where the guy will show you his secrets. It wasn't anything major just common sense things where they talked about how to invest in solar panels. That was the biggest chapter in the book if I remember correctly. It was essentially stuff I could have found out on my own with research lol.

The good thing about acquiring knowledge is that it's something that is never going to leave you as long as you have been able to master whatever skills that knowledge have taught you.

It's one of the reason why it is always encouraged for people to acquire knowledge at any cost because because it's always going to be beneficial to you for a long period of time as long as you can be able to make use of the knowledge.

It's one of the reason why it is always encouraged for people to acquire knowledge at any cost because because it's always going to be beneficial to you for a long period of time as long as you can be able to make use of the knowledge.
It depends from someone personal finance because not everyone could afford and even if he has money there is another issue is time, a person could be fully burned out by work and doesn't find time to learn something new.

The good thing about reading books is the fact that you can read book even on your devices. This also includes smartphones. You can find many electronic version of books as well. having a print version and electronic version may also increase readership as well.

The good thing about reading books is the fact that you can read book even on your devices. This also includes smartphones. You can find many electronic version of books as well. having a print version and electronic version may also increase readership as well.
Add to that you need to store on google drive so in case your device is harmed you do not lose all your work or even documentation that you need for example.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back