Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Hello, everybody. Although many of you may understand, I'm starting an online business to sell in the United Kingdom for the time being. I'm researching the best online payments to use. PayPal looks appealing, but their costs are prohibitively high, and PayPal often restricts accounts leaving business owners without access to their funds for 180 days, therefore I'm curious if any of you are using other payment systems like Stripe. What would you suggest?

Hello, everybody. Although many of you may understand, I'm starting an online business to sell in the United Kingdom for the time being. I'm researching the best online payments to use. PayPal looks appealing, but their costs are prohibitively high, and PayPal often restricts accounts leaving business owners without access to their funds for 180 days, therefore I'm curious if any of you are using other payment systems like Stripe. What would you suggest?
I would suggest you use payeer and perfect money. I have been using perfect money for more than 5 years now and I have not had issues with them. Likewise payeer, I have been using this also since 2018 and I have no issue with it neither have I seen it somewhere that people complain about the two payment processors. And also there fees are low compared to PayPal

I will still prefer PayPal as being the best online payment though their charge is very high but I enjoy the way its offers.

Stripe is a great option but have you considered payoneer? Their services are global, efficient and their fees are low. Payeer and perfect money are also as good as highlighted by someone.
Otherwise I'll advise you just incorporate card payments which will save you hassle and stress of overthinking

I have been using PayPal for as long as I can remember and I have never had my account suspended. I certainly believe that they have their good reasons for limiting users account. If you don't have full confidence in them, then you can make of either Payoneer, Skirll or even cryptocurrency if possible.

PayPal will be the best but due to it's restrictions many people dislike it , but you can go for the others to avoid restrictions , but PayPal would have been the best for you ,just try payeer or perfect money ,I think they will be great despite the fact that I haven't tried them yet , but I have been hearing good informations on them,give it a trial

Even though paypal poses a lot of restrictions, it is also most used payment provider. If you have paypal, your customers will find easy to buy from you. These days, crypto payment is also becoming popular, you can use crypto payment provider such as Binance pay or coin payment.

I still prefer payoneer. Payoneer supports almost all countries and they don't always charge much when it comes to transaction fee. It is also easier to change to any currency you wish to transact with.

@Alex I think you should try 2 check out (2co). it is a good payment processor and it accepts all cards including Paypal payment. The charges is not that high on every transaction. The payment is very prompt and the pay twice in a month.

I would suggest you use payeer and perfect money. I have been using perfect money for more than 5 years now and I have not had issues with them. Likewise payeer, I have been using this also since 2018 and I have no issue with it neither have I seen it somewhere that people complain about the two payment processors. And also there fees are low compared to PayPal
Can you explain better how payeer and perfect money works? I am thinking of downloading one of them but I can't decide on which. Someone told me perfect money is the best option, what is your opinion on this?
I would also like to ask, do they serve as exchange platforms where I can covert my coins to my flat currency?

I guess Stripe is a company that process credit card payments. I don;t think people are comfortable using credit cards online, I think you will have to choose paypal and crypto payment

Paypal can cause many problems that can annoy people and I agree with you. I am not sure about Stripe, but why don't you try the debit card option? Visa and Master Debit cards are used by many people in the U.K. and you may add that option. :)

Although paypal is the most used and sought after, you can also try payeer or perfect money. if you refer strictly to forum payments, you can also try paysafecard if you have access.

Although paypal is the most used and sought after, you can also try payeer or perfect money. if you refer strictly to forum payments, you can also try paysafecard if you have access.
PayPal is good but limited, there are some countries that do not have free access to Paypal, I have never used payeer so I can't say anything about it. As for perfect money, it's a great payment method and also secure but it's a bit difficult to withdraw your earnings unless you have a trusted platform you can sell it off to.

PayPal is actually the best payment option, you can make use of your PayPal account and start up your business, bit some the countries are not accessing PayPal.

gateway providers — and outlined all the key features — for you to browse.
  • Amazon Payments. ...
  • WePay. ...
  • PayPal Payments Standard. ...
  • Authorize.net. ...
  • 2Checkout. ...
  • Dwolla. ...
  • Stripe. ...
  • Worldpay

I don't use any payment method any how. I remain stick to luno application and is good in paying. Let people confirm it before starting to send money to it.

I think that PayPal can be a very good option however if you are looking for something that is cheap and that will not be able to put you off in expenses then i would suggest that you look into accepting cryptocurrency as a payment method.

I've heard PayPal is the best online payment method used, but i don't like it because of it's too many restrictions. You could try crypto currency payment method.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back