What's new

Which pay per click platform is profitable

100% payment rather if you meet the terms and conditions.
For pay per click you may check star-clicks. They've been in business for quite a long time
I am member of starclick, I upgraded to Gold membership, but to my surprise, the gold membership is for one month which cost $29. it is huge amount. But after one month i was not able to cover this upgraded amount. It say in Gold membership that you can earn $ 5 per day, but ads is $1 per day i.e. 100 ads of 0.01 cents and some times it is less, so if you calculate there is not profit and after one month again you have to upgrade.

The most popular and successful PTC sites are: Scarlet-clicks (PTC King) Neobux (Queen of PTC) Twickerz GoldenClix and SwingBux. These sites are the largest and top of the list of PTC sites. worth a try for everyone. It's the easiest way to make money online.

I've been hearing about pay per click site for quite sometimes now. How legit are those pay per click sites? Can someone suggest a pay per click dite for me to join?
Well I don't suggest any pay per click site to earn money online because these all are very low amount giving sites so these are just wasting our time we can even try much better than this online works to earn in $.

I've been hearing about pay per click site for quite sometimes now. How legit are those pay per click sites? Can someone suggest a pay per click dite for me to join?
There are legitimate pay to click sites available such as Neobux and Cointiply. According to your inquiry though, I can confidently state that there are no pay per click websites that are genuinely lucrative because most of them offer pitiful wages.

I wouldn't label PTC sites as profitable sites, you should use them only when you do not have anything to work on. Instead of PTC you should try something else. However, if you want you can try adbtc.top

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back