Which pay per click platform is profitable

Lagazine

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I've been hearing about pay per click site for quite sometimes now. How legit are those pay per click sites? Can someone suggest a pay per click dite for me to join?

do you want to pay in rubles or $?

if you want $, you can use the old sites from a few years ago still active, like neobux.

if you want rubles, try lavabux, vuexybux, argonclick, advads

I've been hearing about pay per click site for quite sometimes now. How legit are those pay per click sites? Can someone suggest a pay per click dite for me to join?
I don't recommend to work on ptc sites because these sites pays less and mostly sites become scam . I recommend to write on different forums like bizdustry and you ll earn more than ptc sites

I e worked on both neobux and Swagbucks, but the pay per click is not really encouraging.

I feel I can do better on there sites making more money for the stress and time working on those two sites.

Instead of investing your time and energy on pay per click that doesn't assure you of payment, bro you better engage more on bizdustry.com and buy their plans cos this site is legit 90 % payment assured.

Instead of investing your time and energy on pay per click that doesn't assure you of payment, bro you better engage more on bizdustry.com and buy their plans cos this site is legit 90 % payment assured.
100% payment rather if you meet the terms and conditions.
For pay per click you may check star-clicks. They've been in business for quite a long time

Based on your question , I can comfortably tell you that there is no pay per click sites that is rely profitable . Most of them pay peanuts. However you can only ask for legit ones , which I will suggest cointply

Based on your question , I can comfortably tell you that there is no pay per click sites that is rely profitable . Most of them pay peanuts. However you can only ask for legit ones , which I will suggest cointply
Yes pay-per click marketing is good for everyone ,it's good for searchers-Research indicates that searchers click on paid search ads more after then any other form of digital advertising.

Yes pay-per click marketing is good for everyone ,it's good for searchers-Research indicates that searchers click on paid search ads more after then any other form of digital advertising.
Well , that's was the case some years ago . Presently with the emergent of ads blockers , people use ads blockers because some ads are very annoying , some are not filtered ,thus paid to click ads advertisement in some cases are not really that profitable.

Cointiply pays the highest for clicking ads , the ads also get renewed daily , and the pay rate is the highest I have ever seen , $0.1 per day is easy there.

Talking about profit, no pay per click is actually profitable because they all pay next to nothing for long hours of job hence making it difficult for their members to actually profit from the business

I don't think pay per click is actually profitable because them only making their business so difficult, so I don't really know the website that can pay per click.

For now the only pay per click I'm involved in are star click and coinpayu, non this have been able to withdraw my earning because i haven't gotten to there threshold.

Cointiply pays relatively high than any other paid to click I know. Also, you can divert your attention here on Bizdustry because the reward is more substantial than the latter.

Neobux is ine ofnthe best paid to click sites that are still paying well , I worked on coinpayu , and requested for a withdrawal and my money was in pending since the last five month.

Most pay per click site are legit but the problem is the amount paid,the amount are really discouraging because it is very little

Although then the pay per click platform that I know in working well at my side are infiniteearners.com, thechatmoggul.com. For now i do not know wether the are functioning now sha.

There are many payper click that pays. The only one I know is star click. This star click platform is allowing people to click videos and advertisement to pay satoshi immediately.

I have tried starclicks and honestly its not very encouraging. The maximum you can earn on the silver membership is $2-$3 and that takes about a month to get.
Its better to focus your time on bizdustry since you can make at least $5-$10 per month.

They usually were profitable in times past but not anymore I can assure you. It's better you look for ways to earn via selling your skills or other services rather than wasting time on low paying and non sustainable projects.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back