What's new

Which paid to write site do you miss a lot?

Any freelancer would undoubtedly miss that excellent website.
But even though BizDustry is still active and running, they have severely reduced their point to that of the previous year, and I miss them.

Any freelancer would undoubtedly miss that excellent website.
But even though BizDustry is still active and running, they have severely reduced their point to that of the previous year, and I miss them.
That's true, u have also missed that, you can actually earn a decent amount if you are a active you member here on bizdustry, bizdustry Is a good paid to post sites to earn money.

After trying numerous paid to write sites, I have setteled with just a handful of sites where I make money posting content as well as managing the sites. I also have my own blogs and forums that make me money

As it stands now, I miss Trendri a whole lot. I used to cash out from that forum every week. And it really helped me to boost my writing skills. I hope the paid to post program returns back to the platform soon.

I miss a paid to write site called Bubblews. I earned really well on Bubblews, However, later the site collapsed because it could no longer pay the writers. When it shut down I had $1300 with them. When they were paying, I was earning $400-$700 per month.

The site was so popular back then that the owner, an American of Indian origin, was interviewed on Bloomberg. The site was touted as a competitor to facebook. You were required to post 400 characters and could earn one cent each from likes, views, and comments.
Those are VERY IMPRESSIVE earnings. I joined Bubblews because a myLot friend suggested I give it a try.
It just wasn't my thing. I don't know why. Just a lot going on all at once and seemed like a "loud" place in my head. That's what I call a site when it's just too much and the senses get overloaded and overwhelmed.
But Congrats on how well you did there! That's a lot of cash you were earning.

Those are VERY IMPRESSIVE earnings. I joined Bubblews because a myLot friend suggested I give it a try.
It just wasn't my thing. I don't know why. Just a lot going on all at once and seemed like a "loud" place in my head. That's what I call a site when it's just too much and the senses get overloaded and overwhelmed.
But Congrats on how well you did there! That's a lot of cash you were earning.
While I was not paid a huge sum, I also earned really well for more than a year. I had over 65k followers and I earned through engagements and views on my articles. These days there are no sites where we can earn really well, except freelancing sites. The problem with freelancing sites is not everyone can become successful

I don't write or anything like that so I don't miss any sites like that but I do miss other types of sites that are long forgotten I think every site will be gone someday because nothing lasts forever so we need to have fun time with them

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back