What's new

Which operating system do you use the most?

greenie

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
Which operating system does everyone use constantly? I assume many people will choose Windows, but I am wondering why you have stuck to the operating system you are used to using? If you could improve anything to your user experience what would it be?

Personally , all the time i use Windows but i'm sure exist people who use linux or something else.

Which operating system does everyone use constantly? I assume many people will choose Windows, but I am wondering why you have stuck to the operating system you are used to using? If you could improve anything to your user experience what would it be?

Personally , all the time i use Windows but i'm sure exist people who use linux or something else.
Windows 10

Sadly I am stuck at Windows 7 even though it doesn t update anymore, it is that I have an older laptop Accer Aspire 5755G from 2011 it was a great laptop i7 with 8gb ram and 1gb video card

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back