What's new

Which online shopping platform offers the fastest and cheapest time and rate of shipping

I think Jumia is actually the best online platform. They have numerous offices around and they can easily deliver items across many locations.
Yes, but still there are goods they still take 14 working days to deliver. It all depends on your closeness to the manufacturer. I love their return policy though

Yes, but still there are goods they still take 14 working days to deliver. It all depends on your closeness to the manufacturer. I love their return policy though
I think closeness to the city might determine the duration in which a customer gets to receive his or her goods. I also learnt that Jumia operates a pay on delivery method. How true is that?

Well, I think Walmart is one of those stores that provides the cheapest products. However, I am not sure if all the people prefer Walmart over others.

I think closeness to the city might determine the duration in which a customer gets to receive his or her goods. I also learnt that Jumia operates a pay on delivery method. How true is that?
It's actually very true. But not true for some products. There goods according to them that are shipped in from abroad, such goods you would have to pay while ordering it

When it comes to fast delivering alibaba and jumia tends to be the best here in Nigeria, but there product seems to have high price than the rest.

It's actually very true. But not true for some products. There goods according to them that are shipped in from abroad, such goods you would have to pay while ordering it
So that's to say that the total cost of the goods including the delivery fee is dependent on the proximity to their offices?

I have been making use of Jumia and Konga for all my online shopping and ever since then, they have both always delivered all my products when they are supposed to be.

There's a big delay when it comes to logistics now due to the pandemic so it's better to buy one domiciled in your country. It'll help you get your items quicker.
Post automatically merged:

Everything is on a slow pace due to the pandemic. All things being equal, I think Amazon leads in the US, UK and Canada followed by EBay. For the rest of the world, Aliexpress and gearbest is good. Aliexpress is the cheapest of all because they sell mostly goods manufactured in China. Their delivery is becoming slow due to complications.
I have been making use of Aliexpress, EBay and Alibaba for my international business purpose and they deliver on time for me. Although, eBay's fees is expensive.

I'd like to know which online shopping platform offers products at cheap rates and ship faster than the usual ones anywhere in the world??.

I think we all know about amazon / ebay / aliexpress. These 3 seem to me the most top sites but it matters a lot where you are from. I did not have unpleasant experiences with them but I also have some friends who were unhappy.

I think Amazon is online shopping has enjoyed a huge surge in popularity in recent years, and it has become many customers’ preferred way to shop.

It’s by far the most convenient way to get all the goods you need delivered right to your door. Whether you want groceries to last you the weekend or a new top-of-the-line drone to expand your gadget collection, you can buy them online.

Nordstrom is famous for (1) its customer service, (2) impeccable gift selection, and (3) fast and free shipping. The department store offers free standard shipping at all times, with delivery within three to six business days. Two-day shipping will run you $12, while next-day delivery checks out at $22. If you have a Nordstrom in your area, they also offer free in-store pickup or curbside delivery

Is Nordstrom available in all the countries? Do they ship goods outside the United States? I have never heard about it before, but I know that Walmart is certainly one of the cheapest stores and one of the most popular ones, too.

I think it will depend on countries. Amazon will be the best but this is not available in our location. Here you can get a fastest shipping to your preferred location if you used jumia. That is the most popular one here.

Well, I think Walmart is one of those stores that provides the cheapest products. However, I am not sure if all the people prefer Walmart over others.
Though i only shop on aliexpress and alibaba which are international stores and their goods takes up to seven days before arriving the country but the local online store should be faster,

Though i only shop on aliexpress and alibaba which are international stores and their goods takes up to seven days before arriving the country but the local online store should be faster,

Yes, the local platforms should deliver products quickly because they are already present in your country. International platforms take more time because they need to ship the item.

There are lots of online platforms that provides quality services to their customers. Jumia, konga,ali Express among others. But the one that I trust so much personally is jumia in my country. It's fast and trusted in terms of their services
Jumia is quite efficiant and fast as well, i have experience some of their services and they are always propt at their delivery for your products ,expecially the aspect of city wide courier services which i make use of.

Jumia is quite efficiant and fast as well, i have experience some of their services and they are always propt at their delivery for your products ,expecially the aspect of city wide courier services which i make use of.
Jumia is very efficient in delivering their products across a wide range of location. Another reliable online store is Konga too. They have made business transactions over long distances easier and faster.

Though in my country , Jumia and konga is one of the best shopping platform and also the cheapest , but internationally I still prefer shopping internationally using Aliexpress .

Jumia is very efficient in delivering their products across a wide range of location. Another reliable online store is Konga too. They have made business transactions over long distances easier and faster.
That is very true,one thing i like about jumia is that they have deploy a strategy whereby they have a hub in different areas around the city,and the products would be kept close to the hub nearest to the area od delivery,

We use jumia here. Some products can be delivered within one day while some can be delivered within few days. That is one of the most popular shopping platform I know in my country. There are others too

I have been ordering for goods online , mostly foreign online stires and aliexpress seems to be one of the best , they offered your goods to get to you at least between seven days or less .

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back