What's new

Which online shopping platform offers the fastest and cheapest time and rate of shipping

Amazon and Daraz.com are the best platforms for shopping, online shopping and you will get it very fast delivery and rate of items are very reasonable And from here you can get big benefit from yearly sales

The Cheapest online stores with shipping cost in my opinion I think should be AliExpress. There are other online stores available that you can also explore as well to try out their cost on shipping

Have been using jumia and AliExpress for shipping and they're both faster and cheaper depending on the type of goods you want to get from them

Shipping is a very cool way of shopping,it is less stressful you other and get your pacel without stress but since I have not work with any other site apart from jumia and they are friendly

Jumia is one of the largest online shopping sites in Nigeria. In fact, It’s my number one online shopping website in Nigeria and that’s why it’s topping this list. If you’re looking for the cheapest online shopping sites in Nigeria, then Jumia is just what you need.

Yeah - I have actually used the services of Jumia one time in the past and they offered good services as well as a return policy as well. I had a shoe 👟 that wasn't my size delivered and they had it taken back and refunded me.

Jumia offers fast services in my country. You only wait for highest two to four days to get your goods delivered to you. Delivery fee is also very low. Some areas like the commercial capital of my country get free delivery.
Yeah, I have heard of that too but some of my friends do complain that the product they offer or they bring to you is less in quality or not what you expected judging from their advertisement or picture. Have you experienced this before?

one of the e-commerce online platform that has delivered over time is the platform of Aliexpress,their delivery time is based on yur arrangement with the shop owner and most express delivery takes even shorter time.

I am not a fan of online selling platforms because I have had my share of experiences with them which have been on the negative side. I would love to find out a reliable online sales platform.

I don't really see any online shopping that deliver their product very fast it take they more time to deliver to you, shopping online can really be a stressful.

Well I haven't really bought stuff from overseas before only in my locality. And I can say that jumia is highly trusted and cool when it comes to delivery and cheap

When it comes to international, I prefer Alibaba,I have always shopped with them and made use of paid shipping, goods arrive within 15days but when it comes to local within my Country, Jumia has the fastest,no delay In logistics.

I have not actually used so many online shopping platform but it is interesting learning about other platforms here. So far I have only used Aliexpress and so far I don't have any problems using the platform. There are also free and standard shipping to different regions of the world. It is just my opinion.

This would depend of your location or country of residence.
In Nigeria, the best online Mall would be Jumia.
But there is also Alibaba which is worldwide, there are fast,cheap and reliable

Jumia in Nigeria takes 2-4days in delivery and it used to be very affordable but during the pandemic till date, their shipping fee is way too exorbitant!

I only buy locally (from the online stores based in my country, or even towns), therefore, I get same day delivery, or in less than 3 days. If store takes more than 3 days, I will never buy from the store.

I think that it depends on the country that you are from. Not all the online shopping platforms deliver for all countries. So you should take your time to know which ones work best for your country.

When I buy from ebay, it takes 3-6 weeks to receive product, when I buy from local stores, I can receive in 3 business days. Generally speaking, I always try to buy locally to reduce shipping cost.

The fastest and cheapest on line trading platform I have come across so far and I have also patronize them is Jumia.
The product was sold at a discount rate and delivery was even free of charge no hidden or extra rate on payment.

Personally from my experiences, Jumia is the fastest online shopping platform when it comes to shipping but their shipping rates is exorbitant especially during the time of covid-19 pandemic.

The two platform I know that render cheaper and faster shipping of product is eBay and Ali Express,their product are readily available and cheap

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back