What's new

Which online shopping platform offers the fastest and cheapest time and rate of shipping

I would say Kong has the best products and good delivery rate. Jumia used to be the best platform but ever since their pay before delivery method and shipping from overseas method, the website retail company has been derailing in delivery content and delivery.

I can't say its Amazon, nor Aliexpress, Alibaba, ebay etc. It depends on the region you're ordering from. If its a region languishing on the lower tier country side, faraway from the online store's residence it takes some time to reach your own destination. Since i noticed that Amazon takes 1-3 months to get goods delivered in my native country, i just fade up to pay for deliveries again here in my country. I just buy gift send to people living in the region they operate. I prefer ordering from my local country's online store, that one doesn't take more than three days to see my goods delivered to me.

The cheapest way of advertising a product is by using social media the reason why I said so is because all you need to do is to subscribe on your phone and do it online or one on one advertisement is also good it depends on way do your marketing strategy.
Several Chinese e-commerce website still remain the best place to start a mini importation business. With the use of aliexpress and 1688 you can get the best quality product with little or not shipping cost.

I have tried a lot of online shopping platforms in the past, most them are all the same in terms of products time delivery to your respective countries but Aliexpress standout as the cheapest online platform to buy and order goods from without encountering issues or delays.

I think it depends on your country of residence. In certain countries like United States of America Amazon may be the best but in countries like Nigeria we have jumia and konga.

Concerning your question on which online platform is the best when it comes to delivering products worldwide and the likes, well I don't know about worldwide but in my country here, jumia is the best online store, they are fast

I have not use so much platform for shopping but the best online platform for shopping which I have made use of is jumia and they are reliable and quick in the service

I haven't actually compared the duration rates of delivery products between online shopping platforms but i make use of Jumia more.

I'd like to know which online shopping platform offers products at cheap rates and ship faster than the usual ones anywhere in the world??.
I think Amazon online shopping platform is the best so far when it comes to fast and easy shipping as well. I would have recommend Jumia but from the day they scammed me of my hard earn money that was when I stop patronizing them tho.

A lot of good online stores out there do offer a very fast shipping process just as there are some too that offer the most cheapest product costs. You can go with Amazon for fast delivery and 1688 for cheapest products

I have grown so much to understand in the past few years that if toy want your shopped goods to reach you in time, the best way to do that is to use a private shipper .
Post automatically merged:

Most online stores are usually met with very annoying shipping times and methods and that is why I prefer and I use private companies to ship my products.

Last edited:
Konga is really trying here in Nigeria and I must admit that their services and delivery is top notch. This makes them my favorite.

All online shopping platform offers the best and the cheapest delivery service ,but the problem is that it depends on the location you are because they may not be able to give you a cheap delivery service in a long distance.

Konga is really trying here in Nigeria and I must admit that their services and delivery is top notch. This makes them my favorite.
I haven't shopped online using Konga.com before, but I've heard too many positive around them. I make use if Jumia.com at times. Its good that I've learned how legit and fast they are delivering goods or products to customers.

I haven't shopped online using Konga.com before, but I've heard too many positive around them. I make use if Jumia.com at times. Its good that I've learned how legit and fast they are delivering goods or products to customers.
Jumia is also good and has a very effective customer support. They all are trying hard to get trust and maintain a good reputation.

There are quite a number of options to look at, worldwide there is Amazon, there is eBay too and AliExpress from China known for its low shipping fees, nationwide there is jumia

Jumia is also good and has a very effective customer support. They all are trying hard to get trust and maintain a good reputation.
And our prayer goes to them to keep being legitimate, and to prove to those who detest online as scam to believe, online isn't all about scam but their are still legitimate websites around.

Well, there are so many online shopping 🛒 platforms lately but what matters is the one that offers you the best service for your money, so I would go with Alibaba.

Well, there are so many online shopping 🛒 platforms lately but what matters is the one that offers you the best service for your money, so I would go with Alibaba.
How fast is their delivery process? I have been reading online that they are the best bet for international transactions and would want to use them .

How fast is their delivery process? I have been reading online that they are the best bet for international transactions and would want to use them .

Well depending on the kind of delivery option you choose it could be faster or slower. The package I got delivered to me months back too 1 months to be delivered from China 🇨🇳.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back