What's new

Which online shopping platform offers the fastest and cheapest time and rate of shipping

Trexxxy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I'd like to know which online shopping platform offers products at cheap rates and ship faster than the usual ones anywhere in the world??.

There's a big delay when it comes to logistics now due to the pandemic so it's better to buy one domiciled in your country. It'll help you get your items quicker.
Post automatically merged:

Everything is on a slow pace due to the pandemic. All things being equal, I think Amazon leads in the US, UK and Canada followed by EBay. For the rest of the world, Aliexpress and gearbest is good. Aliexpress is the cheapest of all because they sell mostly goods manufactured in China. Their delivery is becoming slow due to complications.

Last edited:
Delivery time depends on the location and the type of delivery plan you want. For example aliexpress is an international ecommerce site that offers free delivery and express delivery. For people that are within their store location, deliveries doesn’t take up to three days and the fee are always less while it’s otherwise for orders that aren’t within their store premises. Express interactional delivery on aliexpress doesn’t take up 2weeks but free shipping takes more than a month.

Last edited:
Depends on some factors, where you at, and if the product you are ordering is readily available in the store, cause some products are shipped abroad once you ordered for it. All in all I think Jumia is not bad, they are one of the best shopping online store platform.

I'd like to know which online shopping platform offers products at cheap rates and ship faster than the usual ones anywhere in the world??.
Jumia offers fast services in my country. You only wait for highest two to four days to get your goods delivered to you. Delivery fee is also very low. Some areas like the commercial capital of my country get free delivery.

UPS is one of the major players in shipping in the country. FedEx. FedEx makes it easy to order free FedEx Express® and FedEx Ground® shipping supplies. USPS also offers a good selection of free supplies for your business. DHL.

I always order online from the largest local e-commerce site. Local means it is based in our country so the delivery is understandably cheaper that some local products are free of delivery charge. When I ordered a product that was made in South Korea the estimate time of delivery is 2 weeks and the delivery charge is quite high so I did not pursue that order. It is best to buy local products which are cheaper than imported products. It just looks easy to buy because of online shopping but in effect you are paying for the delivery expenses.

Amazon and Daraz.com are the best platforms for shopping, online shopping and you will get it very fast delivery and rate of items are very reasonable And from here you can get big benefit from yearly sales.

Different online shipping sites for shopping platform are available. I think, Shipping is expensive for online retailers. Not only do they have to pay UPS, the postal service, or FedEx to get a package to your door, they also have to pay someone to find the items ordered, securely wrap them, and label the box. Then there’s the cost of shipping supplies like bubble wrap, tape, and padded mailers.

The fastest and cheapest on line trading platform I have come across so far and I have also patronize them is Jumia.
The product was sold at a discount rate and delivery was even free of charge no hidden or extra rate on payment.

I can not say which one is like that according to the description and you are looking for in your thread, because I have only transacted two online stores, which are the online stores available in our country. So far my transaction with them is ok, the shipping fee is also cheap. If a few days the order arrives, depending on the origin of my order, sometimes my order will come from another country so it is understandable if it will take a long time before it arrives.

Time and pruce is different, time depends upon location of delivery and price on quality. Online companies are different in different countries. In my country, Ali baba, Draz are famous companies who delivere in time and quality is good. But i haven't ordered yet but my friends did a lot of time.

During this pandemic, I wouldn't advise you to make use of international online E-commerce website to order online now because of the slow pace of clearing and forwarding instead make use of your local online shopping E-commerce website.

The cheapest way of advertising a product is by using social media the reason why I said so is because all you need to do is to subscribe on your phone and do it online or one on one advertisement is also good it depends on way do your marketing strategy.

AliExpress is still the cheapest shopping platform I know with a wide variety of products, and they deliver all over the world. The only catch is shipping is not fast, especially since Covid shipping can take up to 2 to 3 months.

For within my country, it is Jumia, I have used them severally and the delivery speed is okay for me, but when I'm buying globally I use aliexpress, but it takes like a month or two if it's free delivery

Amazon is also one, I think, it raised the bar on quick, free shipping years ago, and as a result, other retailers were forced to step up their game. For all orders, Prime members get free two-day delivery, while non-Prime members can still get their shipment within four to six business days.

Which online shopping platform offers the fastest and cheapest time and rate of shipping. Well to me I think Ali Express has a very cheap rate but it's shipping movement it's quite slow, there is also Amazon but am not sure Amazon is world wide and there is also wish, but to me I think Ali Express is still the best because of it's selling and shipping rate.

I know the reason why you are you are asking this question might be because you want to start a mini importation business and it is very important for you to have a full knowledge of it before you start. The fastest shipping online e-commerce is 1688

Nordstrom is famous for (1) its customer service, (2) impeccable gift selection, and (3) fast and free shipping. The department store offers free standard shipping at all times, with delivery within three to six business days. Two-day shipping will run you $12, while next-day delivery checks out at $22. If you have a Nordstrom in your area, they also offer free in-store pickup or curbside delivery

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back