What's new

Which one will you choose between publishing books on Amazon and crypto currency

I will quickly and simply choose my cryptocurrency trading business any day and anytime. Amazon is a good store too but I rather stick to my cryptocurrency investment fin and trading as well. I've always loved anything cryptocurrency
We are in the same boat because I will prepare cryptocurrency trading business more than selling on Amazon stores because from what I have observed is that the cryptocurrency business is quite lucrative.

According to my own point of view I believe both a good business but ask for me I will choose cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is an easy and well profitable business but when it comes to publishing of book you need to have an idea and a talent of writing before you can go into publishing of book
This fact is true,for me i would go in for cryptocurency,because of the minimal effort that it would require to learn about the trade.In publishing of books on amozon you need to be very good at writing and your quality of writing as well is also a factor.In cryptocurency you can get you returns as the value appriciate,and it usually take less time if you understand the market.

Publishing books on Amazon and doing crypto currency business by investing are both a profitable business, publishing books has to do with a lot of skills , but you just need to know some things in order to invest in crypto currency.

Do I get a third option: write a book on crypto currency and publish on amazon. This is the safest way and also very easy to make money online. You need to try this.

You can still combine both of them if you have the time, investing into crypto won't take most of your time online. You can just invest and still focus on your E-book publishing to market on Amazon.

Tho both are great places to actually earn well, but i would go for crypto currency. I am not a professional writer, so i wount go for writing. Writing requires professional skills, i would rather go for what i have some little idea of

Publishing books can mean you are writing the book or you are editing the book. That is not an easy job. But that is safer with the risk factor than engaging in crypto which has a high risk factor in my book. Publishing is a business and crypto trading is more like gambling to me with the risk that is hard to control.

I have been into books publishing and crypto currency business for some time now. Which one would you choose?
Publishing books on Amazon is very profitable and the profit can be measured with time but cryptocurrency business is very fragile, you can make huge money and lose huge money with time.

Well both businesses seems viable no doubt but since you asking which I would prefer, I would prefer publishing books on Amazon cos books are something I enjoy in the first place

I don't have much idea about publishing a book on Amazon Kindle, and from all indication it is going to be a stressful business, I'll just go into cryptocurrency am familiar of and invest in cryptocurrency for a start before,then I learn how to trade it.

I have been into books publishing and crypto currency business for some time now. Which one would you choose?
I don't know about book publishing, I would have tried it but I'm into crypto so probably I would pick crypto currency to publishing. But if I know about publishing I would love to do both.

It's cryptocurrency all the way my friend. Cryptocurrency is indeed the future of money, so publishing books on Amazon is a no for me.

Investing money is very much based on your personal interests, timelines, risks you can afford, and many other factors. “What” and “how” you invest might be very different from the next person

I can write a bit but that doesn't qualify me to be called a publisher so I need to spend time to learn how to publish a book. I'm used to crypto so I'll do well in it if I can hold some tokens.

They are two different thing. Publishing on books on amazon is kind of business that we pray to have a good selling book. But investing in crypto currency is a kind of business that the investor don't wait for a product to be sold but they study the market and buy at the right time for a possible good returns. The two can be done together.

I will definitely choose working on Amazon Kindle publishing to make money with posting ebooks. Crypto currency exchange Business is also profitable but it's high Volatility makes it risky and profitable too.

Both are good business and lucrative but it depends on the one you really have passion for and the one that gives you more money, if am the one I think I go for cryptocurrency because there is money in crypto

As for me , I will work towards earning from the two methods since cryptocurrency is a passive form of investment. Books however do not really sell for a non known writers.

investors are attracted to a city if there are opportunities to make money. They will assess the attractiveness of a city's opportunities by estimating their likely return or profit, and will be drawn to cities which offer them the best combination of scale, risk and return.investors are attracted to a city if there are opportunities to make money. They will assess the attractiveness of a city's opportunities by estimating their likely return or profit, and will be drawn to cities which offer them the best combination of scale, risk and return.
investors are attracted to a city if there are opportunities to make money. They will assess the attractiveness of a city's opportunities by estimating their likely return or profit, and will be drawn to cities which offer them the best combination of scale, risk and return.investors are attracted to a city if there are opportunities to make money. They will assess the attractiveness of a city's opportunities by estimating their likely return or profit, and will be drawn to cities which offer them the best combination of scale, risk and return.
I will choose to publish a book on cryptocurrency than publishing a book on Amazon because I'm talking about cryptocurrency I will have a lot to say about the electronic coin and how it has been able to affect the world positively and also negatively.

While choosing between books publishing on Amazon and cryptocurrency, I will go with cryptocurrency. The reason is that cryptocurrency investment does not require great skills of a writer or business management. It just need the skill of a good investor and if you remain invested over a period of time, the value will definately increase significantly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back