What's new

Which one is more lucrative between Bungalows and Decking houses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For someone who's new to real estate business, knowing the best projects to start out with would go a long way in determining his success in the future.

Between projects on bungalow houses and decking houses, which one would be more lucrative for a beginner in real estate?
Both bungalows and decking houses are both important. they can both serve as good sources of income, but that depends on the type of customers that patronize your bungalow or your deckings.

Bangalow is more profitable if you buy it in normal rate and you work there like some more construction.
Considering decking is also good because it gives you more chance to work on house and you can build some thing according to your desire than it gives your more profit as compared to bangalow.

Both bungalows and decking houses are both important. they can both serve as good sources of income, but that depends on the type of customers that patronize your bungalow or your deckings.
Exactly, the kind of tenants available where you have your houses is what determines the kind of house they will rent from you. Some people prefer living upstairs while some people who are afraid of heights can't live in such buildings but a bungalow.

I prefer decking houses to bungalow because you can use it as personal residence and at the same time use it as a means of income. The kind of income produced by the decking houses depends on the kind of design built.

I prefer decking houses to bungalow because you can use it as personal residence and at the same time use it as a means of income. The kind of income produced by the decking houses depends on the kind of design built.
I really don't think the design of a decking building have anything to do with amount of income that comes with it. It's the location of the decking house that determines the kind of tenants that are available to live in it which in turn determines the amount of money you can fix for rent.

For someone who's new to real estate business, knowing the best projects to start out with would go a long way in determining his success in the future.

Between projects on bungalow houses and decking houses, which one would be more lucrative for a beginner in real estate?

Bungalows are quite okay as a newbie. It is something that you should try out and take it slowly from there. I have seen a lot of people feel that starting with bungalows won't give enough returns, but I beg to disagree with them.

Bungalows are quite okay as a newbie. It is something that you should try out and take it slowly from there. I have seen a lot of people feel that starting with bungalows won't give enough returns, but I beg to disagree with them.
Personally, I'm in with bungalow houses because it offers more privacy then when you are living in decking houses, where there may be more than 10 families living in the same compound. I hate where there are many people living together.

In terms of cost which is the most important factor in the considerations, it is obvious that a bungalow is cheaper to build than a duplex all other factors like area, specifications. duplex is easier to secure and defend (this takes precedence over all else if you live in Nigeria), its more prestigious (by far).

In terms of cost which is the most important factor in the considerations, it is obvious that a bungalow is cheaper to build than a duplex all other factors like area, specifications. duplex is easier to secure and defend (this takes precedence over all else if you live in Nigeria), its more prestigious (by far).
The location has a major say in the cost implications of the either bungalow or decking houses. Take for instance where I'm living currently in Lagos, it's very expensive to get a bungalow house compared to decking in an estate. Both are very expensive but bungalows are more expensive.

We are talking about doing this as a real estate manager and I must say that, if you are new to the business, you should focus on building bungalows. This is easier to sell or rent. When you go with decking houses, then it will cost more to build and need extra marketing to sell.

both bungalow and decking houses are lucrative source of income in real estate.it depends on which one interest yo and the one you will love to possess.also,it has to do with money whether you have enough money to build a decking house or bungalow since decking house requires a lot of money

I think decking is more lucrative than bungalow because the decking house one can get mote rooms from it and it doesn't take much space compared to the bungalows so it is better to go for the decking because it makes more money compared to the bungalows

I would say decking buildings are more profitable. This is because it accomodates more rooms and hence, it increases the chance of earning more profit over all. But bungalows on the other hand is limited to few rooms.

They are both very lucrative but if given a choice I would go with bungalow as it costs very less to build, money one would spend for decking would be enough to roof his or her house, rods are very expensive right now, same goes for electrical pipes and planks. All these are required when a decking is about to be laid.

Depends on the area you plan on constructing your building. Most areas prefer bungalows, while others prefer decking buildings. I prefer to build a decking; 3 storeys and above as I feel that would be more profitable for me as the land owner.

A Bungalow house cannot fetch you much return compared to a decking house due to the fact that it can not be taken by many tenants while a decking house can be raised to a further height to accommodate more tenants and by so doing fetch you more money.

It depends on some factors like the environment you are in, the people in that environment, what type of real estate properties are present in that environment, all this will guide you to know the exact type of property that will be suitable for that environment.

Both the bungalow house and a decked house are good property to invest into. But in doing one must first consider his or her pocket because the deck is very demanding in terms of finance and also time consuming.

Decking house for me, you can make numbers of available rooms for rent in your land but with bungalow house it's too spacious for my liking however bungalow house are more expensive compared to decking. So you get more money if you have several bungalows for rent

Decking houses is more profitable, especially when you have a small pies of land let's say a plot of land, if you erect a bungalow there I tell you it doesn't wort, unless it's for your personal use only, but if you want to rent it out, I adviced you go for decking houses lets say two of three stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back