What's new

Which one is more important, talent or degree?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Nowadays most companies want your talent not your degree because degree could be just a piece of paper but talent is something which can work anytime.
For you which one is very important?

Nowadays most companies want your talent not your degree because degree could be just a piece of paper but talent is something which can work anytime.
For you which one is very important?
Lets say both, because some jobs require degree background. I know its only piece of paper, in my country if you want to get profer job who have to get college degree.

And of course, we need talent and motivation to learn something new and upgrade our skills.

But not all companies hire applicants based on talents without a degree for that is the basis. One can also acquire a talent based on practice and training. But without a degree would mean a disaster.

Lets say both, because some jobs require degree background. I know its only piece of paper, in my country if you want to get profer job who have to get college degree.

And of course, we need talent and motivation to learn something new and upgrade our skills.
I agree with you, unfortunately nowadays a degree is necessary to aquire a job rather than talent.

When there is a degree, there is also a hidden talent of an individual. this time a degree holder is of priority in a hiring company, those with talents only may apply as a celebrity talent or trainer.

Can you get a degree without being talented? You can be talented without having a degree, though. (some people have natural talents)

Degrees may not always accurately reflect a person's skills and abilities. Talent and potential should be considered when hiring or promoting as they can indicate a person's ability to excel in a particular field.

A degree holder acquires skills. A talented person could acquire talents inborn or acquired and he or she could earn multiple through his talents whereas, a degree holder could earn limited but a degree shows a status symbol.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back