What's new

Which one is easy to monitise: Facebook page or YouTube channel

Everyone in this world wants to make money.If he does social media standby, he will want to make money online. For an ordinary person who doesn't know about monetization, should he work hard on Facebook or YouTube?
Which of these two websites can be easily monetized?
In recent years, Facebook has expanded its monetization options, making it easier for creators to sell their work on the site. Facebook, for example, provides ad breaks for qualified producers, in-stream adverts on videos, and fan subscriptions with unique content.

Facebook has different criteria monetization, you can monetize page, group, videos, etc. They have different options for different kind of monetization options. You need to reach certain number ot followers count as well as certain number of views.

Youtube is easier to monetize because it reaches a wider audience due to the way its algorithm works and its built-in monetization system.

Facebook, on the other hand, is challenging to monetize organically. You need to run paid ads to get traffic and make sales.

YouTube channels may be easier to monetize than Facebook pages because YouTube has a more established monetization program and a larger user base. YouTube offers a Partner Program that allows creators to earn revenue from advertising on their videos, as well as other monetization options such as channel memberships, Super Chat, and merchandise sales.

Everyone in this world wants to make money.If he does social media standby, he will want to make money online. For an ordinary person who doesn't know about monetization, should he work hard on Facebook or YouTube?
Which of these two websites can be easily monetized?
YouTube monetization seems to be very hard and stressful. I think I prefer Facebook but I have not tried to monetize my Facebook account at all but I feel it is quite easy

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back