What's new

Which one do you prefer employment or investment

I think invetment is more profitable if you want high income but if you don't want risks employment is better
For me both of are really good if actually you the opportunity of the two, actually if you find yourself in a big company you can be earning good money from it, I think investment too can also gives you good money too so both of are actually good.

Personally I prefer investment to employment when I invest my money I always see that its one of those ways which someone can use to multiply his money but there is nothing wrong if you have employment,its another factor and ways of gaining domr money for something good

At this particular point in time I am going to prefer that I should be gainfully employed over anything so that I can be able to get guaranteed money and then save from here to start a business.
Different stroke for different folks,one thing i have come to understand about the whole issue of investment is that,some persons usually do better while in paid employment,which give the notion that not everyone is actually cut out to do business.

There are some people who prefer choosing a investment over employment and sometimes they are successful and most times they arent ,
so which one will you prefer employment or investment
Employment is likely what I would choose because as long as I have good employment I can be able to start up any Investment I need without stress. Without a secured way of generating profit there is no how you can carry out profitable Investment.

Though both employment and investment are good but it depends on the profit involved , if the investment will be for ever , then I will prefer it to employment and also if the employment is giving me a fat salary , then I will go for it

Employment and investment are good. If you're starting from scratch in life, you will need employment to be able to sustain yourself and raise some money. Investment doesn't come cheap but it helps to keep you self sufficient.

Both employment and investment are preferable. One is integral part of the other. When you are employed, you could use part of your salary to invest in profitable investment. If you don't have means of earning, you can't invest.

On a larger perspective, a healthy economy requires a balance between employment and investment. Actually, employment opportunities support individuals and encourage consumer spending, while investment accelerates economic growth and fosters long-term prosperity.

I would choose investment anytime any day. I like the liberty to do things my own way and think outside the box, that is if there is any box. However, I love the order that employment brings. It means you have to do certain things at different times. So if I incorporate some of that into my life as I invest, it would be the icing on the cake.

Honestly, I would also choose investmen, but let's be honest, it is better to combine both, if you work and invest part of your money earning, it is easier to achieve your financial goals and in the long term get some financial independence, it is important to work, invest and save in equal parts.

Honestly, I would also choose investmen, but let's be honest, it is better to combine both, if you work and invest part of your money earning, it is easier to achieve your financial goals and in the long term get some financial independence, it is important to work, invest and save in equal parts.

This is the reason I am yet to quit my work. I want to have these different streams of income as it is easier to have a better investment plan in place instead when you do. I have always said that it is better to get from many sources unless you are sure that your one source of income is sustainable.

This is the reason I am yet to quit my work. I want to have these different streams of income as it is easier to have a better investment plan in place instead when you do. I have always said that it is better to get from many sources unless you are sure that your one source of income is sustainable.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with working and at the same time having so many investments especially when it's not an investment that would need your presence to run every day. Some people work and also have businesses of their own. As long as your work permit you to have your own business and manage it, there's no way you would be smart to leave it out.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with working and at the same time having so many investments especially when it's not an investment that would need your presence to run every day. Some people work and also have businesses of their own. As long as your work permit you to have your own business and manage it, there's no way you would be smart to leave it out.

I have always preferred making an investment over working for someone else. The fact remains that investing makes it possible to make money without getting involved in working harder. When you are employed, you tend to work harder in order to make money.

I have always preferred making an investment over working for someone else. The fact remains that investing makes it possible to make money without getting involved in working harder. When you are employed, you tend to work harder in order to make money.

As long as the investment project that you are putting your money into a something that is stable, realistic and equally consistent with paying you your return of investment on the time, it's definitely far more better than working because you will have more time to do other personal things that can equally be more beneficial to you than being entangled with someone to work for a long time.

As long as the investment project that you are putting your money into a something that is stable, realistic and equally consistent with paying you your return of investment on the time, it's definitely far more better than working because you will have more time to do other personal things that can equally be more beneficial to you than being entangled with someone to work for a long time.

I Think that investing in the Forex market could be one of the best ways to make money without job. However, the real trick here is to make sure that you are perfect when it comes to trading and you have enough capital in the first place.

I Think that investing in the Forex market could be one of the best ways to make money without job. However, the real trick here is to make sure that you are perfect when it comes to trading and you have enough capital in the first place.

Of course yes, forex trading can get you paid so much money and really fast but that's only going to be possible if you know what you're doing in the forex trading market. I know a lot of people who are now fully working for themselves as forex trading experts. They are living better than they used to be working for other businesses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back