Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$0.0100USD
Biznotes
When it comes to purchasing of new shoes or slippers, which one do you usually go for between having a professional shoe maker design from scratch and make you a new one or do you prefer to buy an already made one that's either imported or mass produced?

As a final consumer, if I can get someone who's a good designer, I would always have my shoes or slippers designed from scratch with my own unique design.

I prefer ready made shoes than building from scratch. I can easily pick any design that interest me and fits me perfectly.

I feel that most of the designers always fail in their promises, and may build below the expectations you gave them.

When thinking about what to buy between ready made shoes and slippers or the one that was hilt from scratch , I prefer picking what I liked and making the designer build it from scratch .because it will fit perfectly .

I prefer buying an already made one, it takes less time and less complicated. I see a shoe or Slippers i like, i go for it if i have the money to buy it, it's as simple as that.

If you want something that would last you, go for the one designed from scratch. Those shoes are rugged but they are quite expensive. They can be like 4 times the price of the already made one. I prefer the design from scratch because it is always solid.

I prefer to make my shoe from the scratch I would approach the shoemaker, he would measure my shoe so that the shoe will size me perfectly, buying ready-made will not probably work.

When it comes to purchasing of new shoes or slippers, which one do you usually go for between having a professional shoe maker design from scratch and make you a new one or do you prefer to buy an already made one that's either imported or mass produced?

As a final consumer, if I can get someone who's a good designer, I would always have my shoes or slippers designed from scratch with my own unique design.
As a consumer, when it comes to purchasing of new shoes or slippers, i usually buy an already made shoe or slippers that's either imported or mass produced.

I am not bothered so long as the quality is good. One thing I spend more money on is shoes and slippers because I use them daily and want them to last. I get higher end label brands but at a discount through outlets.

I prefer to make my shoe from the scratch I would approach the shoemaker, he would measure my shoe so that the shoe will size me perfectly, buying ready-made will not probably work.

This is actually something that I started doing recently because I got in contact with a new professional shoe designer and she has been very exceptional in the works she does and posted online and ever since then she has been making my shoes for me.

It differs. There are some designs that looks very hard and those who build slippers may not be able to get it so I will just buy it online and I patronize those people when I have a simpler design.

I like buying mass-produced shoes and slippers because they are cheaper. Custom-made shoes and slippers are comparatively expensive. Why should I pay additional money?

It depends on the amount of finances that I have. Generally, already made shoes are cheaper but customized shoes are more durable. If everything is normal, I stick with customized shoes.

Throughout my growing up days, my father has been buying us shoes that were custom made by local shoe makers and I have come to find out that they last longer. I prefer them to ready made shoes.

For some people that cannot get their size in the market because of their leg size , its definite that they need someone to make their shoe from scratch for them , though i prefer the both .

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back