What's new

Which movie series can you recommend for me

Let me suggest you something which may or may not be considered the best yet far better than quite a lot of movies: Margin Call (not at all flashy and yet leaves a profounding impact) Blue Valentine (an unconventional love story) Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates (some bromance).

That are lots of movies I would recommend. They are many, there's this movie, the wolves on the mountain. It's a great movie to watch
Post automatically merged:

That are lots of movies I would recommend. They are many, there's this movie, the wolves on the mountain. It's a great movie to watch

As for me I love magic movie so I will recommend you to watch witches of the east end. This movie is so magical movie and also the movie is very interesting

Only Nolan can produce such a recent masterpiece...he has no equal...and those who don't rate it among the top ten are fools. are a moron who never watched the movie in the first place.

I recommend you to watch legend of the seeker this film is very interesting and you will enjoy it but still it is an old series but more interesting than current series.

There are several movie series that i have watched and they're very interesting,young sheldon, the big bang theory, peaky blinders,you will not regret watching them.

Try downloading and watching game of thrones. You will definitely enjoy this series movie a lot. It is really full of great suspense and has a very good story line as well

There are so many series out there so your preference might come into play, but still I would recommend some I really enjoyed like the blacklist, peaky blinders to name a few

I will advice you to watch beast of no nation , ghost riders and Ant man , there are so many interesting movies i have warched in the past

I actually have tons of interesting movie series I would want you to watch .The likes of Peaky blinders on this movie you will see the Shelby family they are gangs and rulers. Particularly Thomas Shelby he happens to be the boss. Then The irregulars ,The oval , Cursed and Locked down ,they are bunch of interesting series .

Which genres of movie series do you love? Personally, I am a big fun of comedy series and I can recommend so many for you. The most recent that I love most include Unicorn, The Norm Show and Tyler Perry's Assisted Living.

They are so many movies and I'll recommend the designated survivor,see,money heist,blood and water,the witch hunter,wits academy,the two of us,her mother's daughter,boys before flowers and so on

The series of movies I will recommend you is called Harry Potter you might know this one since its very very famous. It is a magical story of a kid who study in a magical school of wizards, and with his friends he faces horrible events. But there will always be that friend of Harry who will come to help and give a hand. Harry got a lot of unique friends who love him, although he doesnt have an actual family his friends are his own family. This series of movies is very magical and mesmerizing so take care and have fun!. (I've watched it around 20 times xD)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back