What's new

Which movie series can you recommend for me

It may not replicate the things you listed (My style in film differs from yours since I hate Clash of the Titanis, i am number Four, Blade and Serenity) however I extremely suggest Raging Bull. A masterpiece.

If you had mentioned the genre, it would have been easier to recommend movies. However, if you enjoy social drama, I am sure you will like Scent of a Woman (my all time favourite movie). The movie has Al Pacino in the lead. If you like historical movies, you might like Braveheart, featuring Mel Gibson in the lead. In case you are Mel Gibson fan like me, I suggest you to watch Passion of the Christ and Apocalyspo, hoth directed by Gibson.

There are so many comic and at the same time educating movies you can go for like Nollywood movie; This is it, fate of alakada.these movies will keep your company a great deal.

I dont actually know your movie intrests but I would recommend you watch movies like dogs of berlin, dave, gangs of london, the witcher and others I really can't remember them all. All these movies I have mentioned are series and if you like watching black series watch power, empire, when they see us, you will definitely crying after watching when they see us.

I hate how no one ever mentions this beautiful movie: ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower’ (2012). It’s VERY raw of a movie. It challenges all the major struggles a teenager might go through. Depression, sex, drugs, friends, grades, family, and much more. It is one of the most dense movies in terms of topics, but yet, is passed over as a must-show movie for teenagers.
Everything that occurs in this movie are very realistic and can happen. It should be made aware to teenagers these days.
Post automatically merged:

I hate how no one ever mentions this beautiful movie: ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower’ (2012). It’s VERY raw of a movie. It challenges all the major struggles a teenager might go through. Depression, sex, drugs, friends, grades, family, and much more. It is one of the most dense movies in terms of topics, but yet, is passed over as a must-show movie for teenagers.
Everything that occurs in this movie are very realistic and can happen. It should be made aware to teenagers these days.

I don't know genre of series you enjoy but since you say you are bored, am guessing anything good goes. Serie am presently following bobs heart abishola, its a very funny series about a rich white guy that feel in love with a Nigerian nurse. Another I would recommend is blackish, its also quite funny and interesting too in it's own way. But for something serious then I will recommend the classic for you which one is Homeland and also blacklist. With any of them you can wipe out you boredom

Check out "how to get away with murder ",its a series film and its entertaining, Also deep rooted tree and scent of a woman (both Korean movie). You can also check out grey anatomy (american series).

There are series of movies you would really enjoy watching and amongst them is Power, Ruthless, Gangs of London. There's movies kept me on my toes when I was watching them and they are suspens packed movies which you would really enjoy if you give them a try

There is a lot of movies I would like to watch while at home, beside you're not listed anyone I don't really know the pattern or your choice to enable me choose for you, but for now the only thing I can recommend for you is war film.
Post automatically merged:

There is a lot of movies I would like to watch while at home, beside you're not listed anyone I don't really know the pattern or your choice to enable me choose for you, but for now the only thing I can recommend for you is war film.

There are series of movies you would really enjoy watching and amongst them includes Power Ruthless and Gangs of London
These movies kept me on my toes when I was watching them and they are suspens packed movies which you would really enjoy if you give them a try and I promise you will not regret it for a second

Which movie series can you recommend for someone who is bored at home? I want to download some movies right now
When you are talking about movies you should be specific because there are of different genres. But I guess what you need is comedies since you are bored.

If you are really bored, then try seasonal movies, this movies cant bored you like, prince of persia, prison break, game of thrones and my favourite, money heist.

I'm not that good in movie series because it takes time and sometimes I don't have enough time watching long series but if I want to recommend a movie series for you the one I love so much will be in empire. This movie is a musical movie series which talks about families and their record label.

I can recommend legend of the seeker for you because this series is a great movie that I enjoyed so much. It is one of my best series so far because of the storyline and actions that were witnessed on the series.

I think there are a lot of movies that you can watch that is educating, k will like to recommend you that has a good series Hollywood movies.

Which movie series can you recommend for someone who is bored at home? I want to download some movies right now
There are many movie series but let me recommend some for you, 24hours Is a blockbuster , another one is to hell with the handsome, how to get away with murder and so on.

It depends on what kind of movie you are into.
You can try the umbrella academy
Or you could try blood of zeus. There are so many series i could list for you right now. I think to make it easier you should have mention the kind of movies you are into. Could i could mention lots of anime, korean series, chinese series, thailand series, hollywood series etc

one of the stories that I love is the creation of the Ottoman empire, and you can watch the series " founder Othman.", it's my favorite one^^

There are tons of movie series out there to watch. I'll recommend Designated Survivor though. Such an engrossing series. It's too bad the pandemic halted its production.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back