What's new

Which money making site have you been most disappointed in?

I think for me it was Admin Retail because it started off really well with good payments and lots of activity and then disappeared quite quickly without much warning. Which site disappointed you the most?
The site I feel so disappointed in it is tcpgaming site,they came out they are the best in paying platform and they made everything doing on their platform easy but at the end they varnish and never hear of them again.

Very recently, a money making site call Nigeria Order Work (NOW). It promised to pay subscriber money for confirmation of orders from different online shops - Which was by the way a lie and a scam.

It started off as a free site and later requested that everyone upgrade with different amount of money, after many people invested, the site shutdown.

I never really entered into earning site often. The last time i got disappointed with one is in 2016. When i was scammed by a dubious ponzi scheme called MMM.
Whenever you will enter such ponzi schemes, you will most probably have to face disappointment. Better to invest money in some legit sites, Which pays sustainable profit. Don't run after scheme which sounds too sweet to be true.

Whenever you will enter such ponzi schemes, you will most probably have to face disappointment. Better to invest money in some legit sites, Which pays sustainable profit. Don't run after scheme which sounds too sweet to be true.
I've already faced disappointment in the previous time. I'm not even given ponzi scheme a single listening ear, I'm just focused on the legit sites.

I've already faced disappointment in the previous time. I'm not even given ponzi scheme a single listening ear, I'm just focused on the legit sites.
That's correct. Focusing on legit sites and put all your effort in those sites only. It takes lots of efforts to earn from sites and we should ensure such efforts doesn't get wasted.

Nigeria order works really disappointed me because I know a guy who works there who lured me into the business explaining how it would pay for years only to stop abruptly months after with people's hard earned money.

That's correct. Focusing on legit sites and put all your effort in those sites only. It takes lots of efforts to earn from sites and we should ensure such efforts doesn't get wasted.
Sure, putting focus on the legit sites, even if it pays minimal amount of money is simply better off than wasting it on site that promises to psy higher but never fulfilled it.

Personally, I have been most disappointed by hyip sites. Especially one cloud mining site that I borrowed $5 from a friend to invest in it then it went scam. As for paid to post forums, Dime Forum dissapointed me most. Earning there was really great but the admin seemed a bit unskilled in running the forum and was ignorant about taking advice from concerned members.
I haven't actually invested into any high-yielding investment programs because right from the start I never did have any confidence in any of them.

There are alot of business platform that disappointed me one among them that pained me was that they allowed me to invest in the platform I started gaining interest from it but they later went away with my money and the profit

Mine would be dimeforum. The admin was paying at a time and before we could understand what was happening, he just stopped but kept making people post without incentives.

Mine would be dimeforum. The admin was paying at a time and before we could understand what was happening, he just stopped but kept making people post without incentives.
That is very wrong what he did. Even if you have stopped paying, you must let the users know. I agree if they were legit and paid earlier, but it is very wrong to falsely making posts without giving incentives.

Dimeforum is one of the sites I am so much disappointed because after I have created an account with them it was very difficult for me to make something and according to the information that is spreading around they said they are not paying people for their services.

It was a long time ago, but it was a get paid to post forum called DormCheck. I don’t know if anyone here remembers that site but it was an easy get paid to post forum and very easy to navigate, many members and simple posts to make and reply to. Then little by little the amount per post went down, then it became a non-paying site, and then of course the entire site went down. Very disappointing because we were having a lot of fun there and earning some extra cash. It didn’t feel like a job at all. But this was way back in 2006.

I have really been disappointed by some sites but I just can't mention them one by one now. A larger part of it come from the PTC platforms. And some HYIPs in the past. I don't pray to experience such disappoint again in my online earning journey.

Dimeforum is one of the sites I am so much disappointed because after I have created an account with them it was very difficult for me to make something and according to the information that is spreading around they said they are not paying people for their services.
I had been earning from Dimeforum and suddenly the admin had been changing the policies from time to time. When I submitted my last withdrawal request I got a sarcastic response from the admin. That showed his bad character of being rude. It may be because I stopped posting for a while.

I had been earning from Dimeforum and suddenly the admin had been changing the policies from time to time. When I submitted my last withdrawal request I got a sarcastic response from the admin. That showed his bad character of being rude. It may be because I stopped posting for a while.
Can you PM me about the forum wheel? I have seen your post their claiming that they are not paying their users. I have joined two days back and my account is in review process. Are they still paying?

There are so many money making site that i feel disappointed about that I can’t even remember most of them again.There are so many scam sites out there and you really need to be careful of the kind of site you will enter

Out of all the online sites that I know about that one can make money from the one I would say I am disappointed with would be URL shorteners the task are too much compared to the pay.

omo for me i would say, MMM(heart breaker), nnu and some other one i cant remember but the one but still cant forget is mmm because that thing broke my heart into so many ways that even i could not pick them back, i just acted fine and moved

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back